Twelve.

(Warning: Sexual Content in this chapter!)

1990

Omniscient

Since being home Amira had spent most of her time working. It's crazy how she'd made a complete one-eighty when it came to him, going from disliking him to wanting to spend just about everyday with him. Eazy had been dealing with a lot lately and since the end of the tour so they hadn't spent anytime together. Phone calls here and there, but nothing else.

She knew that Eric was a busy man, so she didn't complain much about how much he'd been working. But she did miss him. There was a lot going on with the group, especially with Cube departing from N.W.A.

On the other hand, her test had came back negative which gave her the green light to continue seeing Eazy as much as she'd please. She couldn't explain the way he made her feel, but she knew she'd changed since they started spending time together. Maybe that was a good thing. Things were so much different with him. Not having to always act a certain way or present herself in a certain way so she could uphold her image. She was at peace and relaxed when she was with him.

While Eazy was busy doing whatever, Amira was writing songs for her next album already. Things were moving for Amira and fast. Her first album was deemed a major success and there were talks of nominations already. There were many interviews, performances, appearances, and more set up for the next few weeks to come. She was literally "booked and busy." Amira didn't complain though. It was a priveledge to be where she was even thought it could get overwhelming sometimes.

Amira glanced down at her songbook as she sang a song she'd previously written into the mic.

"Each and every night I pray, you'll come in and save my life. I would love you til the end, til the end." Amira sings, effortlessly hitting high notes. "I would love you till the end of time."

She quickly puts a few finishing touches on her song before she felt happy with the work she'd gotten done today. Amira steps out of the booth and had the producer play the track back once again. If it wasn't right, she would record as many times as she needed.

The door to the studio swung opened before Amira's assistant strolled into the room carrying a huge bouquet of white roses, her favorite. Amira beams meeting her halfway as she sits the vase on the piano. Faith hands her a sealed envelope as well.

"Well it looks like someone loves you a whole lot." Faith says winking at her. "Richard must be thinking about you."

"I guess so." Amira says with a shrug.

She glances at the card and unattaches it from the beautiful bouquet in front her. "For my favorite girl.~ E♡" She smiles, her cheeks turning a tomato red.

I guess he had thinking about me just as much as I'm thinking about him...

Amira opens the envelope to find a brand new necklace, what looked like a key to a house, and a note with a list of directions. Looks like she would be seeing Eazy sooner than she thought after all. It seemed like they hadn't seen each other in forever.
______

Amira smoothed her hands down her dress and turned sideways in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. She wanted to make sure she looked good for when she met up with Eazy tonight. He loved to see her in red so decided to wear a red mini  dress and paired it with black red bottom heels. To top off her look, Amira wore the necklace Eazy gifted her and applied some lipstick.

After finishing up, Amira grabbed her purse and pink overnight duffel from her bed before heading downstairs. Just as her hand landed on the handle of the front door, she heard her mother speak.