Seven.

(Richard pictured above...)

November 3rd, 1989

Omniscient

"Richard." Amira says surprised by his suddenly presence. He takes note of it but but doesn't really pay it any mind.

Richard invites himself in, strolling right past Amira and into her hotel room. She shuts the door behind him and walks in to find him looking around her room, unimpressed.

As always he looked like pure perfection. He donned a perfectly tailored suit and a pair of designer dress shoes that went well with it. His hair was also slicked back like he always wore it and Amira noticed that he'd grown some facial hair since the last time she'd seen him.

She didn't like it.

He turns around to face her and greets her with a smile. "You look beautiful as usual darling." Richard says going in for a hug.

Amira embraces him momentarily and pulls back. His hand snakes around her waist and Amira shifts in his grasp.

"I missed you." He says pecking her lips. She smiles. "Yeah. Me too."

Amira walks over to the bed and grabs her purse.

"Your uncle has you staying here?" Rich asks. Amira nods. "Yeah it's fine."

Richard shakes his head, looking around the room once again. "Let me book you a room downtown with at the Windsor. Or you can stay with me while I'm in town. I'm sure it'll be more fitting than this."

Amira shakes her head. "I'm fine here. It's not what I'm quite used to, but it's fine."

This hotel was still pretty nice and besides, she liked to have her own space. That and she wanted to stay close to both her friends and Eazy.

There was a knock on the door and Amira walks away momentarily to answer it. She opens it to find Danielle on the other side. And that's when it hit her. Amira had totally forgotten that she and Dani had made plans to have breakfast together yesterday.

"Hey. You ready to go?" Dani asks.

Amira holds the door open just enough to peek her head out. "I'm sorry Dani. Can I take a rain check? Something popped up." Amira says.

Dani looks past Amira catching just a partial glimpse into her room. She sees a man but couldn't get a look, being that his back was turned towards her. Amira shuts the door even farther close.

"You're sure that everything is fine?" Dani asked with a raised eyebrow. Amira nods and answers quickly before shutting the door. "I'm fine. I'll meet you for sound check soon."

Amira walks away from the door and back into the room. Richard walks over to her while fixing his sleeves. "I hope you don't mind but I cleared your schedule for this morning. I made reservations for us to have breakfast."

Amira's face falls. "But what about-"

"You'll still make the meet and greet and be on time for soundcheck. I promise I won't keep you." He smiles. "Now will you join me for breakfast please?" She nods.

Meanwhile downstairs, everyone crowded into the dining room to have breakfast. Dani takes a seat at the table next to Eazy, Gina, and Dre. Eric looks at Dani and behind her in search of Amira. He was confused because they'd all made plans to have breakfast together this morning.

"Where's Amira?" He asks. "Thought she would've been down by now." Dani shrugs and picks up her fork. "She ain't coming. Something popped up."

They continued to talk while having breakfast, mostly about the meet and greet and tonight's show.