Two.

(Amira's performance and outfit above)

Amira (Mimi)

I quietly painted my nails while trying to tune their loud music and constant horse playing out. It sounded like we were at a circus. As hard as I tried to ignore it, it was impossible to do so. Rolling my eyes, I got up from my seat and walked over to the driver.

"How much longer?" I asked for what seemed like the millionth time since I boarded the bus.

"You know you asking is not gonna make the drive any shorter?" He asked looking up at me then the road. "Maybe an hour."

I sucked my teeth and walked back to the couch where I was previously sitting. I plopped back down impatiently, blowing on my nails.

"Amira is it? My name is Danielle." One of the girls said introducing herself.

I nodded. "It's nice to meet you too." I said, not really interested in talking to them or really anybody for that matter.

Danielle motioned over to the two girls who sat next to her and across from me. "These my homegirls Shay and Gina." I shook their hands as Danielle's introduced us three. Shay leaned up in her seat, looking at me.

"Since we're gonna be working together for the next four months, I guess we should get to know each other." Shay glanced at us all. "Right?"

They all nodded in agreement and began conversing. They were all actually pretty funny and nice. Shay, Gina, and Danielle were hired to perform with me while on tour, so I thought why not get to know them? It was the least I could do.

"So what's your story?" Gina asked. "You know other than the music?"

I shrugged. "Well I grew up in Beverly Hills, my mom is Eleanor Anderson and-"

Shay interrupted me excitedly. "Your moms is Eleanor Anderson? THEE Eleanor Anderson? The designer?" Shay asks coming over to sit next to me.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Yes that's her."

If only the knew what I went through back home. Being the daughter of a celebrity was not easy. My mother never had time for anybody but herself and her work. That amongst other things really put a strain on our relationship.

"I mean your mama is paid girl." Gina says. "You're talented of course, but you don't have to be here. What made you wanna do this music stuff?"

"I don't wanna spend my life living in my mother's shadow. I want to make a name for myself. Yeah I have the money, the clothes, and everything else. I just think it's time for me to make a name for myself." I explained.

My mother could be very controlling sometimes. I didn't want to be just know as Eleanor Anderson's daughter. I want to be known as Amira, a successful and talented artist. It was my mother's money I was living off of, not my own.

A guy came running from the back and parked himself right next to Gina. He was alright, definitely tall but he wasn't my type. I guess he was interested in Gina, because he made it his business to speak to her.

"My name is Dre. What's your name?" He asks sticking his hand out. She looked at it and took it before their eyes connected. "Gina." She says shaking his hand.

Danielle looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes at the weak game he had started to spit towards Gina. While they talked, we continued to busy ourselves with some conversation. Talking seemingly made the time go by quicker, because we were currently pulling up to our hotel.

"Oh thank god." I said scooping Princess up in my arms before grabbing my purse.

The doors opened and I was the first one out and off on the bus. I looked around and took everything in. It was beautiful. The sun had began to set and was slowly disappearing behind the mountains.