Thirteen.

April 1990

Eazy

Over the past few months Amira and I had done a good job of keeping things low key. I liked having the freedom of being able to have her and anybody else I wanted. I mean I had a few other women but nobody of Amira's caliber. The media painted us in two completely different lights and I felt that a lot of people would have a lot to say if they found out about us.

I mean I wouldn't care honestly, but I knew that she would. Amira was all about upholding this image with her fans and especially her mother. I didn't get it but I was cool with keeping this on the down low, with the exception of my homeboys of course.

I knew that if Jerry found out that I was messing around with his niece, I was sure that he'd trip clean out on me. What he said back on the tour made me feel like he thought she was too good for somebody like me, But Amira was grown and so was I. Besides, I was really feeling her and shit was going way too good to just up and cut ties with her right now.

"Yo. E you good?" Dre asks looking at me. I nodded and waved him off. I stepped out of the booth and walked over to the soundboard. I pulled up a chair and took a seat between Dre and Ren.

"You look like you got something on your mind. What's been going on with you?" Ren asks. "All spaced out and shit."

"Nothing man. Just thinking." I said.

"Probably thinking about Amira's boujee ass." Dre smirks at me while playing the verse I'd just laid down back.

"Ooh let me guess." Ren says excitedly sitting up in his seat. "She finally gave you some ass didn't she?"

I sat back in my chair and shrugged, trying to play it cool. Knowing them, they were gonna ask me a million questions about it. Especially because they knew how much of a hard time she gave me in the beginning when I was trying to get at her. I would've never guessed we would be where we were now back then.

"Can you niggas stop sweating me? Shit." I said laughing.

Yella butted in. "Was it good though?"

They all looked at me, waiting for my response. I mouthed the word "whoo" before nodding my head in response to his question. Dre stuck out his hand before I took it in mines, doing our handshake. Yella dapped me off before taking a seat next to Dre.

"So her lil uptight ass finally let you hit huh?" Dre asks. "What about homeboy she was with back on tour?"

I shrugged carelessly. Personally I didn't care about him. Amira clearly wasn't completely happy with him.

"I guess they still on but that ain't got nothing to do with me. If he was handling his business maybe she wouldn't be getting down with me every other day." I smirked.

"And what about Tracy's crazy ass? You know she gon trip out on you once she find out?" Ren asks looking at me."

"Me and Tracy ain't together."

Tracy and I had met once I got back to Compton after the tour. She was a pretty lil thing from around the way. We'd been kicking it for a lil minute now but it was nothing serious. A lil casual sex here and there. She was cool and all but I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. Tracy seemed like the romantic but crazy type and I didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

Things were going good right now so I wasn't complaining.

Amira