Betty x Sweet Pea // siblings

Start from the beginning

"That's different, I like knowing my boyfriend loves me" I said and he smiled as he pushed his arms through a nice white, buttoned and long sleeved shirt.

"Of course I love you Cooper, there's no one I could ever love more than you" he said making me blush.

"I love you too E, there will never be another guy for me" I said as I watched the biggest smile form on his face.

Once he was dressed we headed out to a cake shop and began looking for a cake.

"We should get the cheesecake" I said and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"Betty you can't just get what you want" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone loves cheesecake" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your dad and I don't" he said as we continued looking through the options.

"Fine, but if I find out that he loves cheesecake, I'm starting an argument about this" I said making him laugh.

"Bug, just get the chocolate cake" he said.

"I don't like chocolate cake" I mumbled as we walked up to the encounter.

"You'll live" he chuckled as he kissed my head.

We talked to a cake decorator and she told us she could have a chocolate cake done and decorated in half an hour which was perfect because we could go across the street and get some decorations.

"Can we get a piñata?" He asked as we saw a Mickey Mouse piñata on the floor.

"Sure" I said sarcastically, making him roll his eyes playfully.

We got purple streamers and white balloons, as well as some other small things. Their was a gazebo at the park so we'd set everything up there.

We payed for everything and then headed back to the cake shop where the cake was done and it looked really nice.

I got Ethan to drive while I kept the cake safe in my lap.

As we drove done to this park, I pulled out my phone and typed out a message for Sweet Pea.

"In forty minutes you're going to be dressed and go down to the park besides your house" I texted him.

We arrived at the park and it looked like a pretty nice place. Thankfully there was no one else here either. I mean this is going to be a lame birthday for Sweet Pea anyway, but then having to deal with yelling kids, that would be horrible.

I know Sweet Pea doesn't want to spend his birthday with me and my boyfriend. Firstly, I've been an asshole to him since the moment I saw him and he's met my boyfriend before but never actually had a full conversation with him. This really isn't ideal and I know he deserves a better way to celebrate his eighteenth.

"Why?" He messaged me back as Ethan hung up some of the streamers.

"Because I want to apologise for behaving like an asshole to you in person" I sent back as I blew up balloons because we found out today that Ethan just physically can't do it.

"You don't need to apologise, I know this was unfair on you" he said which made me look down to my phone with a frown.

I knew I was an asshole but I think it kinda just hit me how horrible and terrible I treated him.

"No, I made a situation about myself when it really had no business being about me. This whole situation has been fucked up for you and I would really, really like if you would let me apologise to you" I texted back.