T H I R T Y - T W O

•••

•••

|3rd

The party at the estate wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be. And the run in with hoseok wasn't terrible at all. In fact, it was perhaps the most civil conversation either one of them had ever shared between one another. So that was a good thing.

Mia arrived back at her apartment at a reasonable time. She was exhausted from chasing around celebrities, asking them questions and switching between Korean and English all night. But she knew that her check would be hefty so she couldn't really complain much.

The cold air hit her body as she closed and locked the door behind her. Mia placed her purse on the couch and walked past into the kitchen for a bottle of water. Her feet were killing her and her body desperately craved to be laid down on her bed.

After getting some water, Mia then treads back into the living room. She scooped her phone out of her purse and plopped down on the couch. She could stall sleeping for a little while longer...

There was nothing much to see besides a few notifications from twitter and Instagram, and Mia was very entertained by them.

She made sure to always check social media. Especially after having a run in with hoseok. The media would take that and have a field day with it, and she didn't want her name under something negative on every headline and article.

After that, Mia sat her phone down with a heavy yawn. Not even a second later, the doorbell rang.

"That's...weird." Mia mumbled. It was late so she wasn't expecting many visitors. The only visitors she ever really got were Lisa and on special occasions, Hoseok.

"Who is it?!" Mia called as she walked towards the door.

"Delivery!" A deep voice calls from the other side. Mila frowned.

"I'm not expecting anything!" She said. The person on the other side of the door chuckled. She recognized that chuckle anywhere.

"Just open the door , Mia." He said.

Mia licked over her lips and opened the door. Hoseok stood there wearing baggy jeans, a button button up flannel with a white wife beater underneath. Golden chain on his neck, beanie on his head and shades to cover his eyes.

Mia looked down at his hands to see a bouquet of flowers. She smiled. That's probably what he meant by delivery.

"Hey." He spoke.