E I G H T E E N

•••

•••

|Hoseok

"Fuck!" Hoseok yelled out of frustration, stopping mid-move in the middle of practicing some of his choreography for his new song coming out.

It was nothing difficult for Hoseok because he was the king at mastering complex choreography. It was just that his mind was off and he could barely keep up with what he was doing.

Obviously, his choreographer and close friend noticed this as well. And he seemed to be a bit worried.

"Are you okay, man? You've been having this issue all day." Park Jimin chuckled from along side Hoseok, getting his attention and causing him to snap his eyes towards the younger.

"Yeah I'm good it's just...shit." Hoseok mumbled, collapsing on the floor next to the mirror. He picked up his bottle of water and unscrewed the cap before taking a long and much needed sip.

After he was done he topped up the bottle and placed it back on the floor. He then pulled his knees up to his chest, loosely wrapping his arms around his knees as he stared straight ahead.

"It's just, what? We don't have to talk about it if you don't want. We can stop the practice too. Wouldn't want to over work you or anything." Jimin said.

The most amazing thing about Park Jimin was just how considerate he was. He wasn't about to overwork anybody if he seen that they weren't doing well on that particular day. He wanted everyone to do their best at all times and you could not do your best if you weren't feeling the best.

And that's what Jung Hoseok admired about him.

He contemplated on whether or not he should tell Jimin why he had been acting so sluggish in practice. It wouldn't do much harm considering how nobody, literally nobody knew of the things he and Mia had done other than a simple interview.

So Hoseok would just drop hints. Not tell her name.

"Just...some chick I've been talking to. Got my head all fucked up and I can't think straight." He mumbled, putting his head in his hands.

Jimin chuckled from on side of him.

"You? The J-Hope is hung up about some girl? I never thought I would see the day." He said through his laughter. Hoseok smirked weakly.

"Yeah, me neither. It's bullshit and it's so fucking annoying. I've tried everything with her. She doesn't want to accept me or let me in because of my past and her knowing about me...being me I guess." He laughed. "It's so stressful." He finished.

Jimin hummed.

"If you really want her then go get her. Try again and again, I've never known you as a quitter. Your ego simply won't allow you to give up on something you really want. Especially if it comes down to a woman." Jimin said truthfully.

Hoseok took in his words. They were nothing short of the truth. And that was the sad part. He was throwing all of his dignity out of the window for Mia and she just couldn't see that.

Or perhaps she did and that's what she wanted him to do. To break down and crumble for her. To be at her mercy. And at this point, that's what hoseok was on the brink of.

He was trying time and time again with her. Dinner, buying her gifts, listening to her talk. But she just insisted on holding on to his past.

The scandals. The models.

She wouldn't let him in.

"I'll say one more thing and leave it at that. Whoever this "chick" is, I know in the end when you get her it'll be worth it. I've never known you to throw your dignity out for a woman let alone mess up in practice. If you're struggling now I bet you'll feel relieved in the future once you get her."

Jimin stood up, stretching his arms.

"She's different. I can tell. So don't give up. Got me?" Jimin asked, raising a brow.

Hoseok nodded, throwing his head back against the window.

"I got you."

_____

By the time hoseok got home he realized two things. He needed both a shower and a blunt. But of course, a shower first.

He took a shower and got dressed in comfortable clothing. A simple pair of sweats, boxers and the gold chain hanging loosely on his naked chest.

He then sank down on to his couch with his only source of happiness at the moment — weed. How could something so illegal bring someone so much pleasure? Hoseok didn't know.

He was so stressed out. With this new song coming out and trying to keep up with practice, he really did need a break. He needed sex. He needed weed and most of all, he needed Mia.

It was so shocking to him how he allowed for one girl to have his head all fucked up. Really, she was throwing him in for a loop.

He couldn't just text her because she had him blocked on literally everything. He could easily get a new number, take hers from his phone and call her but she would block him on that too.

It suddenly dawned on hoseok that he knew where she lived.

Would it be wrong to just pop up at her house??

Maybe she would think of him as an obsessive stalker but dammit if he cared. He wanted Mia. He really really wanted her.

This sudden thirst for her and her body would drive him to doing things he hasn't even yet thought of. He never imagined he could go feral for a woman. It was usually the women going feral over him.

But now as he thought about it...

Hoseok took a hit from the blunt, exhaling and watching as the smoke swirled around his face. He then sank back into the couch, throwing his head back as he slowly closed his eyes.

He realized what he would have to do. The game he would have to play. She wouldn't like it but oh well. He had already picked her and that's what he wanted.

Anything Jung Hoseok wanted, he got.

-
A/n: don't mind me. Just going insane at that picture of Jimin & gif of hoseok 🧍🏾‍♀️.

This was a filler. Just a warning tho- shit is about to go down in the chapters to come. So get ready.

Anyways, excuse any mistakes❤️.