F O U R T E E N

•••

•••

|Mia

Mia had done just what he asked. She temporarily unblocked him long enough to send her address and long enough for him to see it and write it down, memorize it or whatever the hell he planned on doing.

Her peaceful day had been ruined because of him. She no longer wanted to tour around and visit any shops or Cafe's. But she did take the time out to purchase a new dress for this little "date" he planned on taking her on.

She had to say, she was honestly surprised that he hadn't taken it upon himself to follow her into the mall. It seemed as if everywhere she went, he was there.

Although it was a little shocking, she was grateful. One thing she was not looking forward to other than seeing him on tomorrow night was the risk of running into his many fans and possibly, not hopefully ending up on the news or on social media.

That would be embarrassing. And it would raise so many questions.

Anyways, after her long day out she was finally ready to go back home, freshen up and hit the sheets.

She took an Uber back to her apartment. Mia carried her bags up to her apartment. Once she reached the door she fished out her keys, bringing them up and unlocking the door.

The cool air hits her skin. She feels comfortable and safe knowing she was no longer outside where she could run into anyone else she knew.

Mia placed her bags down on the couch and went up to her room to strip herself of her clothing. She placed her little camera on her dresser along with her phone, keys and other small items she carried.

Now was time for her shower and such which lasted for a total of about 20 minutes, thoroughly washing up.

She dressed herself in an oversized white t-shirt, black boy-shorts and a pair of ankle high white socks.

She pulled her braids up in a bun on top of her head, wrapping around her edges with a scarf before settling in on her couch and turning it on Netflix to give herself something to listen to as she went through her shopping bags.

She hummed to herself as she pulled out the items she was able to get while she hadn't yet received her first paycheck which would be coming very soon.

She was shocked at how she had managed to purchase an $200 dollar dress from the mall for a man that she never wanted to see again.