T H I R T Y - F O U R

•••

•••

|Hoseok

"We'll call that a wrap. Great practice today guys." Hoseok clapped his hands together, skillfully ignoring the sweat beads trickling down his piping hot exposed forehead as he walked around the dance room.

Collabing with other artists was always a chore. Especially when the other artist was not a Korean celebrity. He had to fit his schedule with hers and vice versa in order for this to work. Which, they were doing so just fine. It was just stressful.

"When's the next practice?" A backup asked. Hoseok hummed as he looked in the direction of the voice. "Monday morning for 10. Check in with Jimin as well, we'll keep you updated."

The dancers nod and respond in unison. The rapper only wishes them a good evening before plopping down on a bench and untwisting the cap to his water bottle. His first sip is like heaven. All of the dryness of his throat is soothed out, and he feels replenished.

He's had a good day. Very focused and concentrated he was. Rarely any frustration with the dancers. This was new for him. About a month ago he was feeling overwhelmed. So much to the point where he was thinking of taking a break from it all. The music after his video release, the dancing, interviews - everything.

But as of lately things have been gradually changing. He hasn't been feeling as stressed. He's been following the doctor's orders and watching his sugar and food intake. And it's all been working in his favor.

Hoseok couldn't even pretend as if he didn't know what was the cause for this. He knew just what it was, or rather, who it was pushing him in this direction. And even if they hadn't talked in damn near two full days after she put him out of her apartment, he couldn't help but smile whenever he thought about her.

Mia Hill.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. Looking upward, he seen Jimin approaching with a knowing grin on his lips. Hoseok tsked.

"You'd love to know." He remarked. The choreographer took a deep sigh, sitting beside the rapper on the bench and spreading his legs.

"I think I already have a pretty good idea. Don't hurt yourself explaining." Jimin shrugged. Hoseok chuckled, planting his water bottle on the floor beside his feet.

"This collab is going to be big." Jimin said. "The chemistry, the vibe. I'm excited."

"I am too. I applaud you for—" hoseok was in the midst of speaking when his phone began to ring in his pocket. Jimin waved him off.