S I X T E E N

•••

•••

|Hoseok

The ride back to the penthouse was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the tires rolling against the smooth road of the Seoul streets. Besides that, the occasional shifting as Mia tried to make herself comfortable.

Both Hoseok and Mia were tipsy. The air was filled with a certain type of tension that neither of them could shake. Hoseok felt this huge wave of victory wash over him, knowing that he had managed to pull through for the night.

He had won this bet and Mia was going back home with him. Now he wouldn't have to leave her alone like she had suggested if he lost the best which he was extremely happy about.

He had the feeling that after one night with Mia it wouldn't even be possible to leave her alone. And that meant a lot coming from a man like him who was basically a sex god in bed.

He had to admit he should give her her props for tonight. Her performance was exquisite but in the morning she would have to admit that she didn't keep her word.

She talked such big shit but she had turned to puddy in his arms as if it were nothing. She melted into him like he was fire. She wanted to have him and all it took was for the liquor to settle in her system.

To be completely honest, Hoseok was kind of telling the truth earlier when he said that his intentions were not to just get her in his bed. Yes at some point he wanted to sleep with her. But after spending time with her he realized that there was way more to Mia Hill than what he knew.

He wanted to know more. He needed to. The longer he was around her, the more his curiosity built up. He could only hope that she felt the same. Hoseok never liked the idea of a one sided ordeal.

He wanted Mia to be just as thirsty for him as he was for her. If she wasn't then it would just further batter his already bruised ego - thanks to her he had lost about half of his confidence earlier.

But luckily he had managed to gain it back, seeing as she was just lying her ass off with the whole "you can't have me" thing.

"We're here, Mr.Hope." The driver spoke. Hoseok nodded towards his direction.

The driver stepped out of the car to walk around and open the door for Hoseok.

"Thank you." Hoseok said, fixing up his suit jacket which was no use since he was about to take it off.

"The back door is cleared. We will escort you and Miss Hill up right away if it's okay with you." Woo said, his deep voice breaking into the night as he walked Mia over to hoseok.

He noticed how she was looking around in awe at the gigantic pent houses. Hoseok owned a few apartments around the area. He hasn't yet bought a house, not needing so much space to himself. A pent house would do him for now.