T H I R T E E N

•••

•••

Thank you all for 1k reads❤️!!

|3rd person

"Ugh, let go." Mia scoffed, removing her arm from his grip.

She gave the rapper a mug and proceeded to finish cleaning off her jeans. The ruckus outside of the cafe started to die down luckily, because she was planning on leaving the minute she realized Hoseok was here.

"Why are you being so hostile towards me?" He asked her, amusement in his tone.

Mia rolled her eyes and threw away the paper towel before picking up her coffee. "When have I never been hostile towards you?"

Hoseok simply chuckled. She was so easily worked up he found it funny. Especially since he didn't do anything to her.

"I'm just saying though. Why?"

"Because I can. Why are you acting so shocked by that?" She sighed. It was funny how one man had managed to ruin her entire mood for the day. Now all she wanted to do was go back to her apartment and sleep — knowing his face wouldn't dare pop up in her dreams.

"I just expected the woman whom I've been buying gifts for left to right would atleast have some respect for me." He shrugged.

"I didn't ask for those gifts." Mia shrugged too, picking up her bag and slinging it around her shoulder.

She couldn't go anywhere. When she walked over to the table, he did. His security didn't because they had found them somewhere to sit. She figured that this must've been their break time.

"Yes but I gave them. And I didn't give them to you just so you could be rude."

Hoseok was no longer laughing. His sunshine meter had run low to zero. Now, she was seriously annoying him a bit. He was trying again and again with her. Did she not realize his efforts? Or did she but she was choosing to bruise his ego?

"Yah, look at me." He said, grabbing her arm and turning so that she made eye contact with him. Mia raised at brow at his sudden burst of anger.

"You don't even know me well enough to treat me this way." He said, still keeping his grip on her arm. Mia clicked her tongue.

"Just like you don't know me well enough to send gifts to my job?" She hissed, snatching away once more and lowering her voice to a harsh whisper.