T W E N T Y - S E V E N

•••

•••

|Mia

"Who were you about to text Mia?"

To be completely honest, Mia didn't expect for him to wake up. But she had been caught in the act and she guessed she would have to explain to him who Baekhyun was and why she was texting him.

Then again, she didn't owe Hoseok anything. So her and Baekhyun — friends or not — shouldn't bother him.

"Just a friend." Mia mumbled, placing her phone on the counter. Hoseok hummed, from her peripheral she could see him eyeing her like a hawk.

"This late though? Shouldn't he be sleeping?" Hoseok sounded bitter, that much Mia could pick up. The woman sighed and took a small sip of her water before placing it back on the counter.

"If that's the case then shouldn't you be sleeping as well?" She asked smartly, chuckling.

Hoseok scoffed and leaned up from the table. He took her water and sipped from it as if it were nothing. She watched him carefully. He looked attractive just drinking water. His Adams apple bobs, his veins pop just from holding the water. His eyes close and the way his hair fell from his forehead —

Jung Hoseok was a masterpiece.

Her eyes follow as his hands sit the water back down. "Mia this is serious." He said to her.

"It's really not that serious." She said, fiddling with her fingernails and shrugging. Trying to appear nonchalant.

"It is though." Hoseok sounded like he was getting frustrated but she didn't understand why. It was funny how he was so tight about her texting a guy when she was certain he banged models after their first time sleeping together.

She didn't sweat him about that because she knew besides sex and arguing - there was literally nothing between them. Honestly she didn't even know why she chose to stay the night.

"Explain to me how?" Mia stood up from the barstool, looking up at the much taller figure. Hoseok's jaw clenched. He was genuinely getting worked up about all of this.

"It's disrespectful. You're sitting in my house texting other guys and lying to me about it saying he's just a friend." He backed her up against the counter.

"Then on top of that we just fucked. Doesn't that sound screwed up to you?" He tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows as he tapped his temple. Mia pursed her lips.

"You're making this into a big deal, hoseok. He's just a friend. Honest." Which she was being honest. Her and Baekhyun weren't together. Yes, she thought he was a very handsome and nice guy and yes their "friendly" conversation could've been mistaken as flirting.