T W E N T Y - O N E

•••

•••

|Mia

Something wasn't right.

Was the first thing Mia noticed the next morning when she woke up from her slumber. For one, she wasn't in her bed. She was on the couch in her living room.

For two. There was another human lying with her. Laying on her. The said human having their nose and lips snuggled in her neck. She could feel them breathing. Hear the soft snores falling from their lips.

Mia moved around in her very minimal amount of space. She felt something pressing up against her lower back. And it didn't take rocket science for her to guess what it was.

Suddenly, she jumped. Moving her head to the side. Black hair tickling her cheeks and the arms holding her wrapped tightly around her body. The smell of sex and perfumes hitting her nostrils causing her to crinkle her nose as everything from the night before hit her...

Her and Hoseok had sex. In her home.

She removed herself from his arms, shaking her head as she carelessly threw on the first shirt she saw which undoubtedly was his.

She ran her fingers through her loose braids, walking towards her bathroom to scan her body for any markings which, she was sure she had a few.

Love bites on her neck. Her legs were sore. Her inner thighs were sore. Her back was hurting. Everything. Everything was just off.

"Dammit." She sighed to herself as she realized by now she had fucked up pretty badly. Mia was both disappointed in herself and hoseok.

She thought that her will to ignore him, to stray away from his temptations would be stronger than what they actually were. But she guessed not.

"You don't look too happy." A voice popped in. A deep, raspy morning voice. It wasn't hard to tell it was hoseok. He was the only other person here.

Mia closed her eyes and lowered her head in shame, clenching on to the edges of the counter as she tried to gather her thoughts.

All of the sudden she had a headache and she could barely stand.

"That's because I'm not, Hoseok." She said. Hoping that she had hurt his feelings. Hoping that he got the hint.

Hoseok made himself comfortable standing in the doorway. Furrowing his brows and crossing his arms over his chest as he examined her.