E L E V E N

•••

•••

|Mia

The next morning, Mia came into work with a better attitude than the day before. Mostly because she knew she had rid herself of the stress that that asshole Jung Hoseok would've placed on her had she continued to entertain him.

"Morning, Lisa." She greeted the woman who was slowly growing to become a very close friend of hers.

The woman looked up from her desk top, a smile on her face as she waved at the younger woman.

"Good morning, Mia. You're looking good." She said. Mia thanked her for the rather kind compliment. She was dressed simple today, mostly because it was expected to rain later on and she didn't want to ruin any of her good blouses because she wanted to dress up for work.

"Mr.So told me to tell you that he would be out for the remainder of the week so if you need any help you are to report it straight to Mr.Baekhyun." The woman said, referring to her team manager.

Mia nodded and handed her the card she had just filled out.

"May I ask why?"

"His wife has the flu. Wants to take care of her." She said.

"Oh no, I hope she feels better soon." Mia pouted. She recalled all the times she had caught the flu as a child, knowing it must've been harder on an adult that had work and other responsibility.

"Yeah." Lisa sighed shortly.

"Well I'll speak with you later. Have a good day, Lisa." Mia waved as she made her way towards the elevator.

When she stepped on, she pressed her floor number before cowering to the corner of the spacious elevator.

Since today was a Friday and she would be off for the weekend, she decided that she would more than likely just tour the city of Seoul.

Since she had moved here she felt as if she hadn't got the full experience of walking around and getting used to the city.

She wanted to see it in its entirety, savor the shops and the people. She would ask Lisa if she wanted to tour around with her but she didn't want to be a bother. At times like this is when she wished Cass could be here with her.

For hours she sat at her desk, typing on the computer and in her own zone as she got work done. She loved how ahead she was meaning that she could catch some much needed downtime after work.