birthday girl

-sunday september 10th- 

-taylors pov- 

"Mommy daddy, mommy daddy!" Ellie yells on her way from her bedroom to our and I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. She pushes the door open and come over to the bedside "mommy!" she says again when she sees I'm awake. "hi my little Ellie, good morning. Want to come cuddle?" I ask her and she nods, and I help her climb into bed with us. 

"Happy birthday my little munchkin" I say and kiss her as she snuggles in my side "yay, birthday!" she says and gasp "do you remember how old you are turning today?"

She giggles and hold up three fingers "three, I'm turning three mommy!" 

"yes, so good, you're so good with numbers baby" I say and tickle her chin. Now joe is awake too, so he turns around and drape an arm over both of us "good morning to my two favorite girls" he says and smile a sleepy smile. 

"No daddy! Baby sister too!" she says and sigh dramatically and I laugh "that's right, baby sister in mommy's tummy" I say and kiss her forehead. She seems to be excited to be a big sister, even though I don't know how much of it she understands but at least she seems exited. 

"Happy birthday my little three-year-old" he says and kiss Ellies forehead and she laughs. "i'm three!" 

"that's right. And do you know what we are doing today?" I say and brush hair out of her face and she shakes her head "you're having a birthday party remember?" 

We go on and tell her everyone that's coming, and how it's a frozen party and how much fun it's going to be. She doesn't know this actually but downstairs before we went to bed last night we laid out presents and some decorations at the kitchen table for us to have a frozen breakfast. 

Eventually we make our way out of bed downstairs, and she gasps when she sees everything "presents?" she says and turn around and has that famous surprised face that I'm known for. It's so funny that she has that too now. 

"Yes, they're yours. Do you want to open them?" I say and she nods and run over. "So many?". I may have gone a bit overboard but it's her birthday after all. We don't really get her many toys outside of her birthday and Christmas, sometimes we do but not all the time.

She starts to unwrap stuff and there are a lot of new clothing because she needed that. And there are several of those Disney toddler dolls, she got both frozen one and frozen two anna and Elsa toddler dolls. And one of them comes with a dress for her too so she can be matching. She also got the barbie dolls from Disney with anna and else, for both movies there too. She also already has the Elsa plush toy for the first movie, so she got the anna one from both and the Elsa one form the second movie. And lastly, she got Elsa bedding for her bed and some Disney princess books. 

She is at the age now that stuff like this is so much fun for her, she has been into Elsa and anna since December because now she understands it more, so characters are so much fun. She is really a typical girly girl person right now. We don't know what the future brings but now it's all about princesses all the time. 

"mommy thank you, daddy thank you" she comes and hug both of us. She is so good and saying please and thank you now and that makes me so proud. "you're welcome my little munchkin" 

"You sure are welcome Ellie. Are you ready for some frozen pancakes for breakfast?" joe say and her eyes widen. We made a blue batter last night to look like they're frozen themed but its literally just food coloring, and then we took some blueberries in them too. 

Joe gets the pancakes made while Ellie and I get rid of the wrapping paper, and she waits patiently while I get the toys out of the packaging. "Mommy, I'm happy" she says as a matter of fact. "that's good, mommy is happy too"