35. Great War 1

Akainu rose to the stand as he was exactly who he wanted coming for you. He saw a large herd of gangs in the distance coming towards them. The gang lords were all there except for Law. He refused to sit aside and watch you die.

As the herd got closer, Akainu picked up a microphone as he looked at Whitebeard with a smirk. The other admirals stood behind him as he began to speak up as her caressed your cheek roughly with his hand.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen. As you know...today is the execution of someone very special,(Y/N) Hyde Newgate! Or should I say Jekyll?" He chuckled.

He crouched down to your level, pulling your face close to his.

"Come fetch her Whitebeard! She's been just a peachy doll. Quite pretty." He grinned as he kissed you before burning his cigar against your skin.

You let out a pained scream into the microphone as he began to laugh. Akainu stood up and opened his arms to the crowd.

"Here she sits in Rogers position! Come! Watch her die!" He yelled before he bashed your face into his knee. He watched as blood trickled down from your nose as your vision went blurry again. Every time he dared to touch you or hurt you, Whitebeard was going to make his end more painful.

"Any last words?" Akainu said, lowering the microphone down to you.

"Just a few...go trip on a damn knife, Whitebeard's gonna kick your fucking ass!" You yelled as you spat at him.

He looked down at you menacingly. You knew you had pissed him off but he wasn't going to hurt you in front of such a crowd; or would he?

You watched as he grabbed a handful of your hair and smacked your face into the wood of the execution platform as he stepped on your back with his foot.

He began to stomp his foot into your back until he heard the sound of cracking and your choked cries. He broke your back. It was worse than the other punishments you had gotten.

"Did you think I wouldn't put you into your place even in front of everyone? You're a lowly scum. Pathetic."

You looked at him with blood dripping from your nose and mouth. Your lips curled into a sarcastic smile as you snickered.

"Call me...anytime..." You teased. He scoffed and pulled your head up from the wood before bringing it back down in a quick and harsh movement, slamming your head against the harsh material until he noticed you go limp.

"Make sure she's not dead yet." Akainu said to the two marines who were guarding you. He stood high and mighty as your fathers gang began to flood in, as well as Kid's crew but he had more people than anyone had seen. Law was there with his own crew, he wouldn't sit with the gang lords and let you die.

Luffy himself had his own crew and they werent anywhere to be seen. There was a woman with snake earrings who seemed to admire the rubber boy dearly. She kept close to the marines despite her obvious stature being a gang lord.

Whitebeard held a large polearm on his shoulder called the Murakumogiri. It was known to be one of the twelve Supreme Grade Swords. He didn't use it much, his strength alone was enough to beat most devilfruit users. Aces fist lit on fire as they all closed in.

The crowd of regular citizens fled, they could tell a war was about to start. Akainu looked at Whitebeard with a grin, his cigar lingering between his lips.

"An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg. Give me your life and I spare hers." Akainu said.

"I'd gladly give my life for my daughter...but not without a fight. We can stop this if you hand her over."

"No thanks. I'll pass." Akainu said.

"That's not very fair." A redhead said. Akainu looked down next to Whitebeard, seeing Shanks himself standing there next to him with his crew behind him.

He examined who had shown up. Law, Kid, Shanks, Whitebeard, Boa, and other gang lords. Some of them most notorious gangs and gang lords with intense power, as well as yonkos. They were all ready to start a war just because of you. It puzzled Akainu but he wasn't about to complain, he would get a high reward for capturing and executing such people.

"You're all ready to fight...just for some lowly girl that doesn't even have a devilfruit ability. What's so special other than that she's the daughter of a yonko?" Akainu said as he kicked your unconscious body.

"That girl has a darkness inside of her. One darker and deeper than any could possibly comprehend." A man said. Akainu looked behind the crowd, seeing a blonde man with triangle eyebrows as well as a man with an X across his chest.

"Basil Hawkins." Akainu grinned.

"She is a great evil. Her power is yet enough to meet her fathers. With a bit of training, she could conquer the world." Hawkins said as he read his cards.

"They don't call her Jekyll for no reason." Drake scoffed.

A man had risen to the platform, approaching Akainu and standing at his side with a bird on his head. He stared down at the crowd before him, clicking his tongue.

"Akainu. May I ask for the microphone for a minute?" The man said.

Murmuring spread through the crowd about the man. Sengoku... he took the microphone from Akainu and cleared his throat.

"I have an important announcement. Portgas D. Ace...who is your father." Sengoku asked.

Ace froze in place. He gritted his teeth and gestured towards Whitebeard.

"Whitebeards my father! I don't have any other father!" Ace yelled.

Sengoku shook his head.

"That is not true. Your mothers name is Portgas D. Rouge and you already know your father...Gold Roger!" He yelled into the mic. Everyone besides Whitebeard had gasped.

Ace stayed silent as people on the side yelled at him, calling him a monster and a villain. He growled as Whitebeard put his hand out in front of him.

Whitebeard extended his arms to the side and slammed his feet into the ground and clenched his fists. He looked closely at Akainu with a grin.

"Hold on a little longer, (Y/N)." Whitebeard said before the ground began to shake. The power of the Gura Gura no Mi.

He would reign hell down on the marines for putting you in such conditions and taking you. His devilfruit was able to destroy the world; and he would do so just for you.