12. Pitiful Revenge

By now, it had been little over a week since your state began. You were crushed by everything and now, Robin was taking you out to get your hair and nails done, as well as go to a spa.

She was doing practically everything to lighten your spirits yet the whole time, you were a walking form of sadness. You had a good time with her, you did.

On the car ride to the hair salon, she cracked a few jokes and used her devil fruit to tickle you, lightening the mood. You had gotten your hair nicely cut and added a bit of color to it, it made you feel slightly better.

Your nails were lightly painted and your muscles were relaxed after the spa. Now you were walking around a mall with Robin. You hadn't felt in such high spirits until today.

That happiness was short lived as your eyes fell on the man sitting in the food court with that beautiful woman. Her hair fitted her face nicely, she wore a white tanktop as well as jean shorts with suspenders and heels that went up to her knee.

She was so beautiful even when she wasn't dressed up. You saw as he fed her some ice cream and kissed her cheek before holding her hand. He only stared at her with love.

Robin saw your lip quiver before she looked at the sight before her. You looked down with a sigh. You turned away and kept walking. Robin followed you with her eyes before she activated her devilfruit, growing an arm on the table and flinging the ice cream into Kid's face.

She quickly followed you to not be spotted, acting innocent and carrying on like nothing happened. She saw your happy face fade into a frown as your eyes went dull. He really took a toll on you.

The second you were home you immediately called Nami, asking for advice. She was a heartbreaker and she knew how to help you. The second you called, she immediately knew everything.

First advice was to have people spoil you. Go on dates and be treated like a princess. While you thought it was cruel to do so, she continued on. She even advised sleeping with other people to get over him.

The idea that stuck out most was getting with someone he couldn't stand. You knew who that was. Trafalgar Law, a man Kid was always head to head with. The two would've killed each other if Law didn't have some composure.

That night, you called up the man and asked him about meeting up. He originally wasn't interested until you told him you'd like his company. Kid would know how it felt. He hurt you so much.

Now you were going to return the favor. You'd show off Law to him and make him regret what he did. You felt bad for using him as just a rebound but you had no choice.

You were in love with someone who didn't feel the same and he stepped on your heart.

A/N:
Shorter chapter but the emotional damage is gonna get worse. their relationship build up is gonna be long and he's gonna be a real pain. Bear with me LOL