6. Love Songs

It had been a week since your last encounter with Kid. You had noticed he had been hanging around Killer's a lot more than he usually did and every time you'd see him, he'd grin.

You'd see him at your work but you'd always refuse to serve them and have another server. You thought deeply about this as the car you were in pulled up to your house. Kid and Killer were looking it up and down as Heat and Wire were confused.

You placed a kiss on Sanji's cheek and patted his shoulder as you got out with shopping bags. He waved goodbye and sped off, leaving you with a smile.

You looked at the four men who stared at you.

"That your boyfriend?" Killer asked.

"Oh Sanji? No, he's my ex's brother. Sanji has just been taking me out recently is all." You said with a smile, showing the shopping bags.

Kid looked irritated.

"Sanji? That swirly-eyebrow freak that strawhat is friends with?"

"Hey, don't insult Sanji. He's done nothing wrong. But yes, if you must know, Sanji is friends with Luffy." You said as you walked into your house.

You let out a sigh. Sanji had continued to spoil you as a way to get over Nami and piss off Niji.

You set the bags down as you heard a creak, your front door being pushed open.

"(Y/N), ever since you went out that day, you've been bummed out." Killer said softly, walking in with Kid behind him.

"Yeah twerp. When I saw you at the mall, you were sitting alone and looked like someone just stepped on something you loved."

"...that's pretty much what happened."

"Well, what exactly went down?" Killer questioned.

"...let's start with this..."

"Niji?...Nami?...how could you?!" You yelled.

"H-Hyde?!" He stuttered nervously.

You rolled up the sleeves of your shirt, tears running down your face as Nami quickly moved away.

"You're fucking Nami? Are you kidding me?" You said angrily.

"I— Its not what it looks like!" Niji yelled, trying to justify himself. Nami looked guilty, couldn't even look you in the eye.

"Really Niji? We've been dating since highschool. We moved in together, you supported me through college, I supported you."

"I...I just didn't...feel the same anymore." He said, looking away from you.

"You couldn't have just told me and we could've worked something out? How long has this been going on?" You said.

"...a few months." Niji said softly.

You entered the room and grabbed a bag.

"I'll be out within a few days."

"He cheated with my best friend. It's not a secret and never was, that's the reason I moved here. He wasn't jack shit but, I had to see him a week ago and then, Thatch said something I didn't like." You said.

Killer calmly rubbed your shoulder as a way of comforting you.

"That's shitty. Why didn't you beat his ass?" Kid scoffed.

"Kid that's not very comforting." Killer warned.

"It's fine. You guys now know what was wrong. Besides, I like sanji." You said. Kid looked bothered by your words and got up, leaving your house.

"(Y/N), It's shit you had to deal with two assholes. Make that three because of Kid. All I can say is that he meant when he had an interest in you." Killer said before he left, closing the door behind him.

You sat there, thinking about his words. What could that mean? Kid had an interest in you or the thought of you? He seemed like a ladies man.

You got up, leaving the shopping bags near the door as you locked it before going upstairs to your bedroom.

You took off your clothing and laid in bed wearing only your bra and underwear. The sheets were messily spread out as some of it covered your legs. You could only play love songs as your mind wandered back to the redhead.

He had you wrapped around his finger, not matter how much you didn't like him, you were still attracted to him. He was an asshole and didn't know how to actually care for someone.

Yet, you kept finding your way to him in some sort of way. Was this just a small attraction or was it feelings you've began to grow? You didn't know.

You furrowed your brows and let out a small sigh as you looked out your window, seeing the boys in the pool. They were staring at your window as they could hear your loud music.

You didn't care, you stared for a split second before you rolled over, your bare back facing the window as you pulled the covers closer to you.

You didn't have energy to cry, instead you sniffled, your heart aching as the love songs were just echoing through your empty mind.

A/N:
Rushed chapter but I wanted a bit more backstory to her and Niji's previous relationship. Soon there's going to be more intimate interactions between the MC and Kid, the build up is gonna be long so I hope y'all are ready for an emotional rollercoaster <3