5. Accidental Encounter

You hummed the tune of a song playing as you drove to your fathers house. You hadn't seen him until recently as you left the second you hit 18. You moved out with your boyfriend Niji and went to college.

Up until a week ago, you guys were doing well. You huffed as you remembered coming home to seeing him with your best friend in bed.

Your heart ached as you recalled the sight as you pulled up to your fathers house. You pulled into the driveway with everyone else's cars, an unfamiliar one there.

You looked it up and down as you turned off the engine and got out of the car. Locking it as you approached the house, you took the key from under the doormat and opened the front door.

You hesitantly walked into the living room, being immediately greeted by old family and friends. Ace engulfed you in a big and tight hug as Luffy and Sabo piled on top of you.

Marco and Thatch laughed and greeted you as did your father. You smiled and looked around the room, seeing Luffy's friends. Your heart dropped as your eyes landed on a blue haired man with his arm around a woman's waist.

Your eyes went dark as you saw him holding onto Nami. Sanji looked crushed and as if he didn't want to be there.

"Good to see you again, Jekyll." Niji spoke, tilting his sunglasses.

You gritted your teeth as you balled your fists.

"Don't ever call me that." You warned.

"Why? Still got bad blood?" He laughed. Nani's grinning face turned to a frown as she looked away from you and Niji.

"Bad blood?!" You yelled.

You hummed happily with your shopping bags on your hand as you exited your car. You hurriedly rushed through the luxurious apartment building, excited to see your boyfriend.

He recently had been spoiling you, and it warmed your heart. You loved him with everything you had. As you approached your shared apartment, you unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Niji wasn't waiting on the couch for you like he usually was. Maybe he was sleeping or he was reading like he usually did. You set your bags down and fished through them, putting gifts you got for Niji in a beautiful blue one.

You picked it up and walked up to your shared bedroom. You heard the bed shaking and soft grunts. The door was slightly creaked open, revealing a ginger haired woman.

You shoved open the door, dropping the present. He looked at you with wide eyes and the woman paused, looking at you in shock.

Your legs began to shake as your hands balled into fists, your eyes tearing up.

"...Nami?...Niji?"

Everyone sat there as they heard the story. Nobody was aware you two had split up for that reason. Luffy could only turn away from his friend as Sanji looked at her in disgust. He thought he could never see Nami in such a way.

"Yeah, what do you think Niji? Think we have bad blood?" You said with a snarl on your face.

Thatch rubbed your back comfortingly as he blocked Niji from your view.

"Don't be so upset, let's get going. Everyone, I expect you to pick something nice for the lady!" Thatch yelled.

Your father laughed before he turned to Niji. Robin tugged Nami away as the large man dragged him into another room.

The men all cracked jokes as you exited the house with them.

"Who's going with (Y/N)?" Ace asked. The boys all glared at each other before erupting into a yelling battle of who would drive your car.