3. First Day

Your alarm blared off at around 6 in the morning. You let out a groggy groan as you smacked the alarm. A yawn escaped your lips as you laid in bed for a few more seconds before ultimately getting up.

You let out another groan as you stretched your limbs before rubbing your tired and heavy eyes. Glancing at your window, it was barely even dawn. You had to be to work in two hours as the casino was opened twenty-four hours but the waitresses didn't clock in until 8.

Hesitantly, you walked to your bathroom and examined yourself in the mirror. You looked awful. You had deep-set eyebags, messy hair, you were exhausted.

You felt this tired as you normally didn't wake up so early but now you had to. Turning on the sink, you picked up your toothbrush and ran it under the water before putting toothpaste on the brush. You began to brush your teeth with one hand as you started to take your makeup out of the drawers with the other hand.

You spit out the toothpaste in the running water as you rinsed off your toothbrush. Turning off the faucet, you picked up your foundation and put some on the back of your hand and began to blend it into your skin with a beauty blender.

Soon you applied concealer, blush, highlighter, a small tad of eyeliner along with a rosy-pink lip.

You put on some small false-lashes and applied a bit of mascara along with some soft-glittery eyeshadow.

You began to brush your hair as you thought about the other waitresses you saw. Some had their hair up in ponytails, pigtails, half up-half down, some had their hair curled. They were all beautiful women.

You sighed and took your curling-iron out from under the sink and plugged it into an outlet and let it heat up. You waited until it was the right temperature before curling your (h/c) hair.

You were satisfied with your look as you turned off the iron and unplugged it, waiting for it to cool off before putting it away. By now, it was around 7 in the morning and you just finished your makeup.

Walking over to your closet, you took out the bunny suit and stared at it. Different jobs had different uniforms as other employees wore short-shorts and a tight shirt but waitresses like yourself that delivered the drinks had to wear such an explicit outfit.

You glared at the uniform before you put on fishnets, the suit, along with the collar, bow tie, and cuffs.

You pulled out a large jacket and covered yourself with it as you grabbed your stiletto heels and put them on. Picking up a small handbag you had resting in your closet, you tucked in your phone, keys, and wallet.

You looked at yourself one more time in your bathroom mirror before you headed downstairs. You had now fifty minutes to get to the casino.

You rushed downstairs and out of your house, locking the front door before you unlocked your car. Killer pulled into the driveway and looked at you through his unkempt bangs.

He rolled down the window as he chuckled.

"That's one interesting outfit choice." He teased.

"I didn't pick the outfit. This outfit is definitely not my first choice." You rolled your eyes as the redhead from yesterday peaked over.

He looked you up and down before he snarled.

"Look at that Killer, looks like she works at Whitebeard Casino."

You rolled your eyes and got in your car as you started the engine and pulled out of the driveway. You didn't eat breakfast and weren't in the mood to stop. You could make some killer coffee that was to die for but you didn't have groceries.