30. Whipped

You began to hang around him more often since after your date with Shanks. He had been hard at work putting all the pieces together for his arm while you'd make bets against the other three men, shoving it in their faces when they would lose.

It was around the summer time, Kid normally didn't wear shirts but instead a fur coat and just regular pants but recently, he had been walking around without his coat, revealing his muscular back. He could wear low-rise jeans that loosely fitting his legs and he wore them with a belt just for more style.

The jeans revealed his refined v-lines and scars you hadn't seen. The hot summer weather causing the man to sweat and allowing you to see faint markings on his body that you never noticed before. A specific day, you sat on a stool, cards in your hand, covering your poker face as you played a basic game of go-fish against Heat.

You were all dressed appropriately for the summer weather, especially you. Of course you wanted to be comfortable and sweatpants were out of the picture so instead you wore black high-waisted biker shorts that were higher than mid thigh. You wore a matching white tank top that was tight against your body as you had it tucked into your shorts.

You had your hair up with a claw clip, too lazy to dare put it up in a bun or a ponytail of some kind. A smile creeped onto your face as you placed your last card down.

"I win again. That's a streak of five." You said proudly as the air conditioning began to go through the garage.

"Cmon!" Heat whined as he smacked his cards against the table. Nobody had won any game against you yet, whether it was a mutated game of poker, solitaire or go-fish, you had a winning streak.

You made a deal that whenever you won, you got to throw your cards at the other player as a way of showing off winning. Heat sighed and braced himself as you went to throw the cards. Kid has entered the room, reading to steal Heat from you as he watched you lean over the table and throw your cards on his face.

Heat grumbled under his breath on how he hated that part the most. He noticed his captain staring in your direction and waved. Your eyes followed his and found their way to the man who was staring you down intensely.

"Oh, hey Kid. Do you need Heat?" You asked.

"Yeah. Heat, I need you to get more parts. I've ran out of materials, stat." He commanded. Heat got up from your game and walked away, going to fetch more parts.

"Can I see how far you've gotten with the arm?" You asked. Kid nodded and gestured to you to follow him as he turned around and walked into another room. You got off from the stool and followed closely after him.

He was in a large office where Killer and Wire were figuring out where to put mechanical parts together for the arm. You stood at Kids side and looked down at the prosthetic arm. It was large and had a lot of intricate designs and details.

"Woah. I knew you guys were talented but this is like, a whole other side I never knew about." You said in amazement. Kid looked proud of himself.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and looked down at you with a grin.

"Yeah? You like it?" He said with a teasingly seductive tone. Wire and Killer exited the room in a rush as the man trapped you between his arm and his knee, your back hitting against the desk.

He leaned down close to your face and licked his lips.

"Do I make you nervous, (Y/N)?" He purred. Your voice was caught in your throat as he leaned down and roughly kissed you. Before you knew it, your clothes were discarded onto the floor and you weren't able to stand straight by the end of it.

He sent you out of the office once you were done, your legs shaking. The crew all turned to you, seeing the smudged ruby lipstick on your lips and neck. You grinned sheepishly as Kid walked out behind you. His hand tightly grabbed your hip and pulled you against his chest as the crew turned away from you both.

He leaned down to your neck and placed a small kiss near your jaw before whispering in your ear.

"I'm so whipped." The man whispered against your ear.

A/N: more seductive Kid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)