15. Not Such Bragging Rights

You had been seeing Law for a good awhile. Maybe about a week or so. You never mentioned the nightmare to him. You were humming as you relaxed in Law's bed. You were sipping a cup of tea and reading a book he recommended.

Law was outside minding his business. He was working in his garage with Penguin as you were upstairs. He was a wealthy man and incredibly talented. He knew how to use swords and he made amazing food.

Turns out, Law was looked after as a child by Doflamingo's brother. Because of Corazon, Law was alive and well. The story honestly touched your heart. Bepo was a polar bear that worked for Law, he was the sweetest thing and constantly checking on you.

Suddenly, Law called your name. You put a bookmark in the book and set it down as well as your cup of tea. You exited the master bedroom and walked downstairs to his garage.

"You called?" You said as you leaned against the door frame.

He looked at you and smiled. Law approached you and grabbed your hand, pulling you close as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Law!—"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I know you only wanted company but I can't help but want to win your heart from Eustass-ya. That's besides the point. I was thinking we pay him a visit. I need him to fix up my car." Law said.

You bit your lip and nodded. Penguin closed the hood of the car and walked inside as Law got in the car with his keys. You got in the front seat and giggled as he started the car.

He exited the garage as you fiddled with his radio. You were looking through the songs until you settled on one and turned it up to a good volume.

You leaned close to Law as can be and teased him while he drove. You cracked jokes as you rubbed his thigh. Law chuckled as he pulled up to the auto repair shop. Killer approached him at the window, seeing you in the front seat.

"(Y/N), Law." He greeted. He didn't seem as happy as he used to be.

"Greetings Killer. I'd like Eustass-ya to look at my engine. We can work out prices as she waits in the lobby.

Killer nodded as Law got out of the car and you followed. He got inside and drove the car into the garage as you walked into the lobby with Law.

Just like Robin, he walked into the garage. You held his hand and kept your confidence.

"Eustass-ya." Law called out. Kid turned around, his face growing angry before he looked at you. You grinned at the man as you gestured to you and Law's intertwined hands.

Kid grew agitated as he walked over to you both. You watched as Law smirked. You both could tell he hated the sight of you both together.

"What do you want Law." He said harshly.

"What else? I need you to fix my car."

"Pfft. Like I would."

"We can work out the prices. (Y/N), go wait inside the lobby." Law said.

You nodded and walked into the lobby and leaned against the counter, waiting patient. It didn't take very long for Kid to enter the room. It was maybe a minute or two before he walked in.

He pulled you close by your waist and grinned. You looked at him in shock and tried to pull away only for him to hold your wrists down and grab your face.

"Don't try to fight me. You won't win." He muttered.

You stopped your struggle and looked at his eyes. He was angry, that was for sure.

"Kid, don't touch me. I'm happy with Law."

"Don't try to fool me, you're not dating him." He scoffed.

"Like you would know that." You said as you rolled your eyes. Kid began to laugh as if he heard the funniest joke. He shoved your body harshly against the counter. You'd probably have a bruise after this.

"Oh you think I don't? Law agreed to stop talking to you just for the price of his car." Kid grinned.

Your heart sank deep. It was like it dropped to your feet.

"...What?"