WUTNMA 1

Jungkook stared at his members, huffing

Jungkook stared at his members, huffing. He scratched his head, groaning.
"What happened?" Jin asks as he stared at the maknae.
"Nothing, my head just itches" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jin nods and pats his shoulders. Jungkook smiled wider, kissing his cheek. Jin's eyes widened and he looked away, blushing. Jungkook didn't see this as he puts his hands on his chest.
"You good?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"My chest feels heavy" Jungkook says and the six all stared at him. They all have a worried expression, turning towards him.
"Do you need anything?" Jin asks, smiling.
"Do you need me to cook you some food?" Yoongi says, frowning.

"How about this?" Hoseok says and massaged Jungkook's shoulder.
"I have some medicine" Namjoon says and shows his bag.
"We can take you to your room" Taehyung and Jimin says, smiling.

"Hyungs, calm down... I'll just go to sleep, okay? Maybe it'll go away" Jungkook says and they all nodded.
"Call us when you need something" They all said and Jungkook gave a thumbs up before walking away.

Jungkook turns to his other side, scratching his head. He huffs, sitting up. He looks at the time, rubbing his eyes. It's currently 3 am. He turns his lamp on, yawning. He turned his phone on, checking his camera. As soon as he opened the camera, his eyes widened.

He was about to scream but remembered that the others might be sleeping now. So, he grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.
"Why the heck do I have long hair?!" He whisper shouts, frowning.

He looks around, maybe he's just dreaming. He lightly slaps himself but it was no use. He looked at his phone, gulping. He then dials a phone number, touching his chest and gasping. The phone rang and it's eventually answered.

"Hello, Jungkook? It's 3 am, why are you calling?"