WUTNMA 25

"Wh-what-" Jungkook is cut off as a pair of lips connect with his

"Wh-what-" Jungkook is cut off as a pair of lips connect with his. His eyes widened, staring at Yoongi's face that is so close to him. He gulps before kissing back, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

Pulling away, they stared at each other. Jungkook blushes as he avoided eye contact.
"Jungkookie, look at me" Yoongi says and Jungkook looks at him.

"I like you... I don't whether you're a man or a woman, all I want is you... Your love, your care... I like... No, love everything about you" Yoongi says, smiling as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

The younger slowly smiled and pulled the older into another kiss. Yoongi puts a hand on Jungkook's waist, rubbing it up and down. They pulled away and connects their foreheads.
"So, it's mutual?" Yoongi says and Jungkook rolls his eyes, chuckling.

"Why would I kiss you if it's not?" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.
"Just trying to make sure" Yoongi says and kisses Jungkook's nose.
"But, hyung... Can you wait?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi frowns.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Can you wait for my answer?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi smiled.
"Of course, I won't force you... " Yoongi says and Jungkook smiled, pulling the older and kissed his cheeks.

"Aigoo, didn't know Mr Min Yoongi liked affection" Jungkook says and Yoongi rolls his eyes.
"Are you aware of the others though?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook looked at him.
"About them liking me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"U-uh... Yeah" Yoongi says and Jungkook hesitantly nods.
"How do you feel about that?" Yoongi asks, biting his bottom lip.

"I don't know, I'm a bit confused... They all like me... I don't wanna hurt them... If I can date you all, I would but... I don't know... I'm still so confused"

 I'm still so confused"