WUTNMA 8

(I don't feel that well all of a sudden, so just one update for today :(( )

"Hy-" Jimin is cut off as Jin shushes him.
"Just let us take her to her room first" Jin says and they walked inside.
"Her room? Since when did we have a girl roommate?" Hoseok asks and they all shrugged, following the two.

Jin and Yoongi stared at each other before looking at the four.
"So?" Taehyung asks and the two sighs.
"Congrats on not being single-" Hoseok is cut off as Namjoon covers his mouth.
"We know you guys won't understand... But that was Jungkook" Jin says.

The four looked at each other before laughing.
"Keep it the fuck down, she's sleeping" Yoongi says, sighing.
"Hyung, that's not possible" Namjoon says, frowning.
"We know, but it really is him" Jin says, sighing. Yoongi was about to say something when his phone rang.

He looked at it and sighed.
"Jungkook's awake" Yoongi says and answered the call.
"Hello?" He says before hearing a sniffle.
"Kookie, you okay?" Yoongi asks.

"No, I am not okay! I am having cramps, I'm hungry and sad, alone... I want you"

"W-want me?" Yoongi says, blushing.

"Yes, hyungie... I want you here to cuddle"

"O-oh" Yoongi stuttered out. The other four wiggles their brows, seeing their second oldest blushing.
"Okay, I'll be there..." Yoongi says, hanging up. He then looked at Jin, biting his bottom lip.

"What helps with cramps?" Yoongi asks and Jin then walked to the kitchen. After a minute, he came back, holding a warm glass bottle.

"Tell him to put it over his stomach" Jin says as he wrapped it with a towel.
"I'll explain to them, you go help Jungkook" Jin says and Yoongi nodded.

"Okay, back to explaining... "

"Please do, we're confused as fuck"