WUTNMA 12

Jin walks in, frowning as he looked around

"Where's Jungkook, guys?" Jin asks as he sees the other five sat in the living room.
"Huh? Isn't he at his room?" Hoseok says, raising his brow.

"No, I checked already" Jin says. They're all startled as they heard a door open. They all looked back and sees Jungkook, in a robe with his hair tied in a bun.
"Oh, gosh!" They all screamed, looking away.

"What?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Go change! You're naked" Yoongi says, sighing.
"I'm not? I have a robe" Jungkook says, laughing.
"But it's different now" Namjoon says, covering his eyes.

"Y'all weird" Jungkook says and walked upstairs to his room. They all looked and pointed at each other.
"You're blushing" Jimin says, pointing at Taehyung.
"No, you are" Taehyung says, pointing at Jimin. And the pointing continues with the six.

Jungkook stood in front of his bed, still in his robe. He crosses his arms as he stared at the different kinds of bras and underwear in front of him.
"What the fuck? Why do I have to wear these? I can't even choose... When I was a man, I only had to pick between two black pairs of boxers" He says, huffing.

He's startled as his door opened, looking back to be met with Taehyung. They made eye contact before Taehyung let out a scream, closing the door. Jungkook rolls his eyes, sighing.

"What happened to you?" Yoongi asks as Taehyung bumped into him.
"I just saw something I shouldn't have" Taehyung says, gulping.
"What? Tell me?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung grabbed his shoulders.

"I just saw Jungkook's undergarments and bras, it was all on the bed... " Taehyung says before dramatically falling on his knees, his face hidden. Yoongi stood there, frozen.

"Y-you... Saw... Saw what?"

 Saw what?"