WUTNMA 17

The two is startled

The two is startled. Jungkook leans back and the door opens, they're met with Taehyung.
"Oh, Jungkookie, you're here" Taehyung says, smiling as he tickles Jungkook's chin.
"What do you want?" Yoongi asks, huffing.

"Why are you so mean, I just brought your snack... Jin hyung told me to take it to you. Kookie, do you want some? Let's go downstairs if you do" Taehyung says, holding his hand out.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and smiled before taking Taehyung's hand.
"Bye bye, Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says before they left the room. Yoongi finally let out the breath he was holding, he almost kissed Jungkook. He almost kissed him.

He groans, ruffling his hair as he huffed.
"Why did I do that?" He asks, himself, biting his bottom lip.
"Yoongi, I know you like Jungkook but what if he thinks I only like him because he's a woman now... " He says to himself, looking at this computer and groaned again.
"What do I do?" He asks himself, sighing.

Jin walks inside Jungkook's room, he did knock but no one answered. He looks around and sees Jungkook, asleep. He smiles and walked close to the bed. He stared at Jungkook, he sees that the younger's shirt lifted up a bit.

He pulls the younger's shirt down carefully, grabbing the blanket and covering him with it. He stared at Jungkook, gulping. He brushes some hair off of the younger's face.

He's startled when Jungkook starts moving. The younger opened his eyes slightly, looking up with halflidded eyes.
"J-Jin hyung?" Jungkook stutters, voice groggy. He rubbed his eyes, stretching and yawning.
"Why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he sat up.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, startling Jin out of his trance.

"O-oh... Uhm... Uh... Dinner's ready, I came here to call you... Yeah, yeah... Uhm... Just come down when you're ready"

 Just come down when you're ready"