WUTNMA 11

Jungkook huffs as hair got in his mouth as he tried to eat

Jungkook huffs as hair got in his mouth as he tried to eat. The six watched him, frowning.
"Gosh, the fuck is it with this hair, so long" Jungkook says, startled as he hears someone coughing. He looks to his side, seeing Taehyung coughing with Jimin rubbing his back.

He looked at his hand, seeing the hair tie. He removed it from his hand and gathered his hair up, the six stared at him with their jaws dropped.

He finishes tying his hair up, looking back at the six.
"What are you guys looking at?" Jungkook asks, rolling his eyes.
"No-nothing" They all said, clearing their throats.

Jungkook sighs as he watches the six, they're all trying to get him to sit beside them. He groans and just sat on the ground, with the table in front of him. They're going to watch a movie as requested by him.

Jungkook claps his hands as he feels excited, not noticing the five, glaring at Hoseok being behind the youngest. Hoseok smiles and then sniffs Jungkook's head. The younger didn't mind this, he does it to them anyways.

They all made a "you watch it" gesture to him and he just shrugged.
"Guys, stop threatening Hobi hyung" Jungkook says, finally noticing. Hoseok stuck his tongue out, smirking.

"It's starting" Jungkook says, giggling. They all looked at him, smiling. Whipped.
"Whipped" Jimin whispers into Jin's ears and the older nudges him, glaring.
"Like you're not" Jin says, sticking his tongue out.

Jungkook then leans back, startling Hoseok. Hoseok smiles, patting his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.
"Feed me" Jungkook says and Hoseok immediately regrets it.
"Hyungie, please" Jungkook says, looking up at Hoseok. The older couldn't resist, so he nodded.

"How about Opp-" Jimin winces as Jungkook pinches him.
"No" Jungkook says, looking at him with a glare.

"Okay, okay, geez"