WUTNMA 22

Jungkook had noticed how his hyungs had changed

Jungkook had noticed how his hyungs had changed. Everytime one of them is close to him, they'll glare at each other. They even had a fight one time when he went out and no one knew, he ended up having them apologize to each other.

It was fun at first, but seeing them being distance with each other was starting to get really uncomfortable. They'll always try to stop each other from getting him, or having fun with him.

Jungkook starts to get concerned, and also a bit bad about himself. Does one of them like him? Is it because he's a woman now. If he turns back to a man, then they'll lose interest.

Jungkook's not gonna lie, but he does like all of them. But he doesn't know what to do, like why did he have to love all of them? It's complicated. Jungkook sighs and sat in his room, staring at the wall and thinking about stuff. That was until he hears another argument. He sighs, listening.

"So, what?! Huh?!"

"He's only mine, so back the fuck off!"

"Just back out! You got no chance!"

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, so he walked to his door and walked out. He looks around and sees the six, arguing with each other downstairs. He walked down the stairs, making all of them look at him as they heard his footsteps.

Jungkook glared at all of them.
"Follow me" Jungkook says and they all followed him. They walked outside and Jungkook got back inside the house.
"If this fight gets fixed then you guys can get in!" Jungkook says and slams the door close.He sighs and decided to eavesdrop.

"This is your fault"

"You started the fight"

"Yeah, you did, who are you to talk?"

Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"When will this end?"