WUTNMA 24

Jungkook had noticed the changes

Jungkook had noticed the changes. He feels like he's going back to his man self.
"They're going to lose feelings as soon as I do change back" He says, sighing as he looked at himself in the mirror. There was a knock on the door, startling him.

"Come in" He says, putting his shirt down. He looks at whoever it was and sees Yoongi.
"Oh, hi, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi walks in, closing the door.

"Is it okay to sit down?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook laughs.
"Of course, hyung... We've been living together for almost 10 years now, you don't need to ask" Jungkook says and also sat down. Yoongi sits beside him, a gap between them.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi sighs. He takes a deep breath, he's finally going to do it.
"Jungkook" Yoongi says and Jungkook frowns.

"Yeah?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I like you" Yoongi says, finally looking up. Jungkook is shocked but decides to joke around.
"I like you too, hyung... What do you mean?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi grabs his hands.

"I like you... No, I love you... Not as a friend but as a lover... Jungkook" Yoongi says and Jungkook gulps.
"Is it because I'm a woman?" Jungkook asks, which startled Yoongi.

"Huh?" Yoongi let out, confusion laced in his voice.
"Do you like me because I'm a woman...? You didn't show any interest in me when I was a man... But, hyung... What if I turn back to my man self? Would you still like me?" Jungkook asks, tearing up.

"Jungkook, what the fuck are you saying? Of course I'll like you, I don't care about what gender you are... The reason I didn't show any interest when you were a man is because I'm trying not to be rejected"

 The reason I didn't show any interest when you were a man is because I'm trying not to be rejected"