WUTNMA 2

"Uhm

"Uhm... My chest feels heavy... And... I feel a bit dizzy..."

Jin immediately sat up from his bed, looking at Yoongi, who's on the other bed. He got off of bed, walking to Yoongi's and shook him.
"What?" Yoongi says, his voice groggy.

"We have a situation" Jin says and looked at his phone. It was already ended.
"What situation?" Yoongi asks, yawning as he sat up.
"Jungkook's sick" Jin says and Yoongi immediately got off of bed.
"Let's go" Yoongi says and Jin chuckles.

The two walked to Jungkook's room, knocking before they opened the door. The room is dark and they couldn't see properly. Jungkook didn't like it when his windows are opened at night.
"Can we turn the lights on?" Jin asks, squinting his eyes.

"Okay, I guess" Jungkook says and Yoongi turned the lights on. They expected Jungkook, but it was a woman. They were about to scream but remembered that it was night.

"Who are you? Miss? How did you get in here?" Yoongi asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Hyungs, it's me, Jungkook" She says and the two are still not convinced.
"I have two moles on my thighs, wait" She says, standing up from the bed and was about to take off her pajama pants.

The two immediately stops her, shaking their heads.
"Are you out of your mind, miss? You're a woman, we're guys" Jin says, sighing.
"What? It's not like you've never seen me naked before" Jungkook says and the two scoffs.

"Okay, okay... " She says and suddenly said one of their secrets.
"Oi, you should be glad I can't hit you... Okay, I'm convinced now" Yoongi says, sighing. Jungkook smiled, giving a thumbs up.
"You need to be careful when the others wakes up, you need to explain it to them" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

"Anyways... Can you guys get me those things that holds my chest... Bra was it?"

"Jungkook, it's 3 am, okay... We'll get it when it's morning"

 We'll get it when it's morning"