WUTNMA 10

Jungkook sat up, yawning

Jungkook sat up, yawning. He groans as hair got in his mouth. He looks around, startled as he sees Yoongi beside him. His eyes widened, looking down and sighing in relief as he sees that he's clothed.

"Wait-" Jungkook is cut off as someone grabbed his hand. He looks at Yoongi, who's eyes are now opened.
"I didn't do anything to you, stop panicking" Yoongi says, he saw that Jungkook was about to look under.

"O-okay" Jungkook says, blushing.
"How... How about you go do your morning routine and change your... Uhm... Pad?" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip. Jungkook remembers that he's on his period.
"Okay" Jungkook says, smiling.

"I'll go leave then" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.
"Are you still having cramps?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"That's good... Just tell me or the others-" Yoongi is cut off as Jungkook gasps, startling him.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"The others know?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi sighs.

"Well... They caught us carrying you yesterday, we had no choice but to explain it" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Okay, I'll take my leave then" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook opens his door, startled as he's met with Jimin and Taehyung. He stared at them, laughing nervously.
"Yes?" Jungkook asks and the two smiled.
"You're pretty" They said before running downstairs. Jungkook raised his brow, confused.

"I told you two to call Jungkook down! Where is he?" He hears, making him laugh.
"Shouldn't we call him... Her?" He recognizes it as Namjoon's voice.

He walked down the stairs.
"Well, that's up to Jungkook's choice... " He heard and finally reached the kitchen.
"Him, I want it to the stay the same way" The six looked at him and they all nodded.

"Sit down, let's eat... Also, I didn't research on what you can't and can eat"

 Also, I didn't research on what you can't and can eat"