WUTNMA 21

"Hobi hyung!" Jungkook says as he ran to Hoseok

"Hobi hyung!" Jungkook says as he ran to Hoseok. The older frowns, looking at him.
"Yeah?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook giggles.
"Can I borrow some clothes?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok chuckles, nodding.

They walked inside Hoseok's room, Jungkook looking around with a smile. Hoseok's room is arranged well, and it's satisfying. Hoseok walked to his walk-in closet, telling Jungkook to follow him.

Jungkook walks in and looked around, frowning.
"Go on, just pick, but please don't mess it up" Hoseok says and Jungkook chuckles, nodding.
"Yes, sir" Jungkook says, winking. Hoseok gulps, nodding before walking out.

Jungkook is left there and looked around the clothes, pants, accessories and more. He laughs as he grabbed some and decided to put it on so Hoseok can check. After a few minutes, he walked out.

"How about this, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok smiles. Ever since Jungkook had turned into a woman, he had gotten smaller but not that small, he still had some muscles but not that prominent like before, so Hoseok's clothes looked a bit big on him.

"You look cute" Hoseok says and Jungkook sighs.
"I wanted to look cool, why cute?" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Because it looks big on you" Hoseok says and Jungkook huffs.
"You're very no fun" Jungkook says in English and Hoseok laughs.

Jungkook walked back in and looked around. And that's how it turned into a fashion show. In the end, Jungkook only ended up choosing two outfits, a sweater and T-shirt.
"Thank you, I'll give it back to you" Jungkook says and walked out.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief. It was awkward since Jungkook's pants accidentally dropped when he was showing his style, luckily, the oversized shirt covered his lower body. Hoseok blushes at the memory, shaking his head.

"Stop thinking about it"