WUTNMA 23

Jungkook looks at himself as he stood right in front of the full-body mirror

Jungkook looks at himself as he stood right in front of the full-body mirror. He touched his chest, sighing.
"I wonder what will happen when I turn back? They'll probably lose feelings for me" He says, sighing as she remembers what he had heard this morning.

Jungkook walked down the stairs, yawning and stretching. As he's about to walk to the kitchen, he heard some voices. Frowning, he decides to eavesdrop.

"What should we do?" He hears, recognizing the voice as Taehyung.
"It's hard, Tae... All the hyungs also like him... We like him, but then again, how would we get along?" He recognizes the voice as Jimin's.

"Yeah, we fight and became distant because of it... Like that's ridiculous... I like him, you like him, they like him" Taehyung says. Jungkook gulps, biting his bottom lip.

"Who are they referring to?" He whispers to himself, frowning.
"I wish you didn't fell in love with Jungkook, so that I could have a chance" He hears, making his eyes widen. All of them likes him?

He sighs, looking at a photo of his full-body as a man. He shakes his head and walked backwards, sitting down on his bed. He puts down his phone and laid down, his legs staying in the same position and it's only his upper body that's on the bed.

"How would they like me?" He asks, frowning.
"Of course, because I'm a woman... You're being too full of yourself, Jungkook" He says, huffing.

"If I was a man, they won't like me... They'll treat me as a brother only" He says, sighing. He turns to his side and stared at his sheet, pouting.

"I can't believe I'm assuming too fast, of course they like me as my woman self, of course they won't like me as a man"