WUTNMA 20

Jungkook yawns as he sat with Namjoon

Jungkook yawns as he sat with Namjoon. He decided to come to Namjoon since he wanted to learn some English words and the leader is the only one who knows many words. Namjoon didn't notice this as he's focused on teaching the younger.

Jungkook closes his eyes and rested his head on the older's shoulder. Namjoon didn't think much about it, he thinks Jungkook's just resting his head on his shoulder.
"Jungkook, repeat this for me" He says and waited but the younger didn't respond.

He frowns and looks at the younger and sees him asleep. He smiles, shaking his head. He fixes her hair as it covered her face.
"Pretty" He whispers before looking back at the books and papers.

He places down the book and carefully leaned back on the couch. He wraps an arm around Jungkook so he wouldn't fall. He rests his head on his hand, closing his eyes. It took him a good 2 minutes before he starts to get tired and he eventually fell asleep.

Jungkook slowly opens his and is met with the computer. He frowns and looks around, seeing Namjoon, who's asleep. He smiles and looked to his side as he felt a hand. He sees Namjoon's arm, wrapped around him.

He stared at the older again, looking at him fondly. He then hears someone opening the door, so he acted like he's sleeping. He felt Namjoon moving. He then hears footsteps.
"Jungkook ah? Namjoon ah?" He hears and recognized it as Jin's voice.

"Oh, you guys are asleep" He heard before the door closes. He hears a groan and he felt Namjoon's arm move.
"Jungkook?" He hears, Namjoon sounded confused.
"Oh, yeah" Namjoon says and chuckles.

"Jungkook ah, wake up... Let's get you to you room" Namjoon says. Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Namjoon.

"You can sleep at your room now, you must be so tired. Just come to me if you want me to teach you again"

 Just come to me if you want me to teach you again"