WUTNMA 14

"Have you ever thought about wearing a dress now that you're a woman?" Jimin asks out of the blue, making Yoongi choke

"Have you ever thought about wearing a dress now that you're a woman?" Jimin asks out of the blue, making Yoongi choke. Taehyung gave him water, patting his back.

"Hmm... Should I try? How about a croptop?!" Jungkook says, he seemed so excited. Now, Jin is the one who's choking, being helped by Hoseok, who's blushing.

"I need to see how sexy I am" Jungkook says, tucking a hair behind his ear. The six looked at each other, gulping.
"Where are getting one though?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"I'll buy online" Jungkook says, giggling. The six blushes, laughing nervously.

A week later...

Jungkook hears the door bell, looking at the six.
"Oh, my delivery!" Jungkook says and immediately ran to the door. The six stared at each other, getting nervous.

Jungkook then walked back to the living room, holding a box.
"I'll have you guys to judge" Jungkook says and they all gulped.
"Come on!" Jungkook says and they all got up, following the younger.

They all reached Jungkook's room, getting in and all sat on the bed.
"I'll go change into these" Jungkook says and they all stared at each other before nodding. Jungkook carried the box into the bathroom, closing and locking it.

It took 3 minutes and Jungkook got out. They all stared, shocked. Their jaws dropped. Jungkook is wearing a high-waisted skirt and an oversized shirt.
"Jungkook, too sexy" Yoongi says, glaring.
"Eh? I think it's okay" Jungkook says, huffing.

"It's cute, but your thighs are showing" Hoseok says, smiling.
"Well, yeah, it's high-waisted" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. He got back in and after 2 minutes, he got out. He's now wearing a dress that hugged his waist perfectly.

"Pretty..." Namjoon says. Realizing what he said, clearing his throat.
"You look pretty, I love it" Jin says and Jungkook giggles, blushing at the compliments he's getting.

"Is there more?"

"Yup!"