WUTNMA 6

Jungkook walks out of the bathroom, meeting the two, who held the bags of clothes and undergarments he as a she needs

"Why are you walking like that?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook looks up, a deadly glare on his face as he stared at the older.

"How about we change positions, huh?" Jungkook says, venom laced in his voice.
"Chill, calm down, woman" Yoongi says, hiding behind Jin.
"How did you put it on?" Jin asks, chuckling.

"I searched it up on my phone" Jungkook says, pulling on his pants. He put a hand over his stomach, huffing.
"Hold these" Jungkook says and handed them the packs of sanitary napkins they bought.
"It's like y'all bought everything at the store" He says, huffing.

"Here, I bought you chocolate" Yoongi says, smiling awkwardly. He hands it to the younger, who immediately took it.
"Let's go back home" Jungkook says, huffing. The two didn't move and Jungkook seemed to sense it.

"Are you guys not gonna move?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Okay, okay... Gosh, he's agressive" Yoongi says and they started walking, following Jungkook.

"I'm having cramps again" Jungkook whined, leaning against Yoongi.
"I'm hungry" Jungkook says all of sudden, making the two look at him.
"Huh? I thought you're having cramps... And you already ate, Jungkook... You ate so many" Yoongi says and Jungkook glared at him.

"Stop nagging me and just buy me McDonald's, go to a drive thru, damn" Jungkook says, but they already passed McDonald's.
"We already passed McDonald's" Yoongi says and Jin winces, he was looking at the other to not say anything since he knew Jungkook would be moody as he's on his period.

"Then make a u turn?" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"We can't" Yoongi says and Jungkook turned to him, glaring.
"Goddamn, stop glaring at me" Yoongi says and Jungkook felt bad. Now, he's sulking. Uh-oh, Yoongs.