The Secret is Out!

Author POV

2 Days Later

Peter, Wanda, Clint, Sam, and the new guy named Scott are in their cells, but they cell's are different. They're made of metal, a prison for enhanced or super powered people. Wanda and Peter are so close, yet a metal wall separates them. Both Peter and Wanda have on a collar for shock purposes, if they ever use their powers to break out and they are also both in straight jackets.

Clint, Sam and Scott voiced their displeasure at how Wanda and Peter were being treated, but the guards have been ignoring them. It's been the same since they got here, eat, sleep, and just lose your mind. They are suprised when Tony Stark walks in and he looks around, and see's Peter, "hey Pete".

Peter just looks at him, "Tony", ".... the world knows Peter", he says, confusing him and everyone else, "your identity was revealed and the world knows you're Spiderman", he says, "... let me guess, Ross?", he asks. Tony shakes his head, "Your Highness T'Challa revealed your identity after what you did to him, and he wasn't happy".

"I protected Wanda, he was gonna hurt her", "she was on the other team Peter", "I care for her, more than what can say, you only care for yourself", says Peter. Tony looks away and Clint eyes Tony, "I know of the secret, Natasha told me", he says.

Peter just looks, "how's Nat?", "she let Steve and Barnes go, so she's on the run... before she left she asked me to get you pardoned but-", he trails off. Peter looks away, "- but let me guess, your not", "of course not kid, he's too arrogant to think of others", says Clint.

Tony looks at Clint and walks over, and Peter just ignores their argument, before Tony walks to Sam and does something, "alright, I just cut the A of the AV, you have 30 seconds before they figure out its not their equipment".

Tony leaves after Sam tells Tony what he knows, but then Peter looks at them, "this was fun, don't you think?", he asks sarcastically, which make Sam and Clint laugh, "quiet down", says Ross, as he walks in, "ok Wilson, where's Rogers?". Sam just sits down, "don't know, I told Stark to fuck off".

Minutes pass by, before Scott starts talking, "hey Peter, what secret was Stark talking about?". Clint smiles and looks at Peter, "yeah Pete, what secret?", he says, teasing Peter, "uhhh, like Wanda, I too have been dating Natasha secretly for a few months", he says, glaring at Clint.

Sam is just shocked ,"both of them?", Peter just nods. Sam is trying to take in what he's learned while Wanda just smiles, "yeah, we're dating Peter, and it's been great, he's a good guy", says Wanda, "oh no, I know Peter's a good guy, Im just shocked, that's all".

Yeah, I know, it's a short chapter.

Oh and by the way, the next chapter is the last chapter of this book. The next book is gonna be about.... well, you'll find out in an update when I put it up soon.