Your Are Ready

Author POV

2 Weeks Later

Peter has spent time with both Natasha and Wanda separately, but he doesn't mind, but he knows he's in a bind. He's fallen in love with both of them, something he never thought would happen to him. He didn't think he'd fall in love at all. He is currently training with Steve, as Natasha left for a mission with Sam, while Wanda is out for a day off.

After training for 3 hours they both head over to the kitchen after changing from their suits and Peter see's Steve with Tony, Rhodey, and Vision, "and there he is, the teenage Avenger, we got some news for you", "what kind of news", "it's been two months since you've joined and I said that when I feel you're ready you'll be getting missions, and I feel you are ready Pete", "thats right we all think you're ready for a mission and you're first mission starts in a few days", "so Sam, Natasha and I will be joining the mission", say Steve and Tony, "what kind of mission?", "you'll get the details when Natasha and Sam return from their mission tonight, but the debrief is tomorrow", says Steve.

"If you feel I'm ready, then I'm ready but I feel like more training won't hurt", "yeah, everyone needs training Pete, I like that", says Rhodey. Peter makes himself some breakfast and starts making talk with everyone in the room.

A Few Hours Later

Peter is in the common room, resting from the training he and Steve did, he has his eyes closed when the elevator dings. He opens his eyes and see's Wanda with some bags, "hey, hiw was your day off?", "it was good, bought some cloths, how was training with Steve?", "brutal like always, but I'm getting the hang of it... and they told me that in a few days, I'm gonna take part in my first mission".

Wanda smiles, "that's great, what kind of mission is it?", "debreifs tomorrow, Natasha and Sam are going as well with Steve and I and we'll find out the details when they get back". Wanda couldn't be more proud of Peter, she see's him putting in the work and she knows he's gonna do great on the mission.

"I knew you could impress everyone, I believed in you since we met Peter", Peter smiles, "thanks, for believing in me... if it's any constellation, I believe in you as well, you can be the strongest of all of us Avengers if you wanted to". She then smiles back at him, "yeah, I know, but I choose not to", "yeah, I see, power really isn't your thing", "no, it's not".

Rgodey walks in with 4 boxes of pizza, "hey, Pizzas here", "I love pizza, wanna grab a slice?", "yeah". As they both leave the common room, Wanda looks at Peter with all her love. She wants to admit her feelings to Peter, but he's just a kid, who's barely turning 26 in a couple weeks, while she's 21... but she doesn't care, but she thinks he doesn't even have feelings for her.

Peter just wants to grab Wanda's hand, but he feels she'll start something and he doesn't really wanna make her uncomfortable. He just wants to be with her and show her all the love she deserves, even if she thinks he is a kid. He doesn't care of their age difference, he can be mature for his age, and he thinks he has shown that this past few months.

As their walking, they bump into each other, but Peter grabs Wanda's hand and stops her from falling over, "woah, you ok?", "y-yeah, thanks Peter". They both look into each others eyes and see the same thing... they know they're on love with each other.

--------------------‐----------------------------------------

Authors Note

This one was hard to write but I got it done.

Trust me, things are gonna pick up, now for the story.

One of Spjder-Man's enemies is gonna make an appearance, and you'll probably figure ut out when the next chapter is posted.