Peter and Wanda Time!

Author POV

1 Week Later

Wanda returned from Sokovia 3 day ago and has spent her time with Peter, when he isn't busy with school and training. There hasnt been missions, so the team has gone their ways for now, so we find Peter at the apartment, and he invited Wanda over for dinner, which May happily said yes too.

Wanda enjoyed May's home cooked meal, while Peter was glad she didn't burn the meal, "this is great, I'm glad you came over Wanda", "thank you for having me over Ms. Parker", "oh please, just call me May", she says. Under the table, Peter is holding her hand, and she holds his tight, not wanting to let go.

They eat and talk about what's happened since the party for Peter's Birthday since they've only met that once time since life came up big for everyone, but now Peter and Wanda are in his room just talking. "I like this place, it's not much but I can tell this place holds alot of memories for you", "yeah, it does, remember that embarrassing story I told you guys?", he asked, as Wanda remembers that and silently laughs to Peter's displeasure, "- yeah, well I was standing next to the computer and she opened the door and caught me in my suit, so yeah, that's a memory that's gonna last forever", he says

As he continues about all the memories, Wanda smiles, she can see how much this place means to Peter, but it's more than that, she can see how May means to him she knows he'll be devastated if something happens to her, and she won't know what to do if something like that happens.

"- You know Wanda, I'm glad you came over, I was hoping to show you this place, I wanted you to see where I grew up, I wanted to show you something different, something you haven't had since you were a kid", he says as he holds hands, "I know Pete, and I'm glad I came, this is amazing, getting to see the life you've had and-", she stops as she see's his old suit in the closet, "is this your old suit?", she says, bringing it out.

Peter nods, "yeah, it is, doesn't really fit me since I've grown in the few months since I last wore it, but yeah, I don't wann get rid of it, it's my first suit", he says. Peter gets the mask and tries it on, so, how do I look?", she asks, "you look wow, that's for sure", he says.

She takes off the mask and just sits next to him on his bed, "Peter, being with you makes me happy, all I wanna do is be around you-", she stops to look into his eyes, "- I've said this before but I wanna do whatever it is that we do, because I'm with you, I've never felt this way for anyone before, the closet one I've had a strong bond with was my brother Pietro-", she says, as she said her brothers name in a cracked voice.

Peter comforts her by cupping her face, knowing how much their sibling bond meant to her. She's grateful Peter does that, because she grabs his hand and holds it closer to her, "- and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Peter, I Love You!", she says, "I Love You too", he says.

They both kiss passionately for about a minute, and Wanda just brings herself closer to Peter, not wanting this moment to end. They pull apart and lay their foreheads together, "Peter, thank you, for being in my life", she says, as he fixes her hair, "and thank you for being in mine Wanda", he says smiling at her.