Peter's First Day

Author POV

Peter woke up at 7 to start his day and train with Steve and Natasha, before getting breakfast. He learns they train in their suits, so he puts on his new suit and heads on over to the Training Room, and sees Steve and Natasha, "great to see you Peter, you ready for training? This is gonna last for 3 hours", "let's do it, I know this isn't gonna end easy, but I'm ready", Natasha smiles as Steve nods, "good cause we're gonna beat you into shape buddy", "yeah, and don't worry, I don't bite", says Natasha, as Peter blushes while he smiles.

3 Hours Later

He sparred with them both separately and learned to dodge more efficiently, but he got his ass handed to him, and it was true, this wasn't easy, but he's feels like it was worth it. He takes off his mask and catches his breath as Natasha and Steve walk over to him, "you ok Pete?", "yeah, just catching my breath.... how'd I do?", "not bad Pete but you gotta alot to improve on, and that were we come in", says Natasha, "and when we're done with you, you'll better on a whole new level of being an Avenger", says Steve.

Peter gets up and leaves tobhis too to change, as do Steve and Natasha, and they head on over to the kitchen and grab some breakfast, "hey, we saw Peter training, how'd he do on his first day?", "he was good, but he's got alot to improve on, but he's got promise", says Steve. Peter grabs some water and sits at the table, "hope Natasha didn't bite", says Rhodey, "said she she wouldn't, and she didnt", says Peter, "good, but she will soon, that's how she is", Sam says jokingly, as he moves away from Natasha.

Wanda walks in and sits next to Peter, "good morning", she says, as everyone says it back, but she just looks at Peter, how was your first day of training?", "well Natasha said she wouldn't bite me, so she just dropped my ass on the floor", says Peted, making some people laugh, "well she dropped Sam the same way when he first trained her, so nothing to be embarrassed about", says Wanda, as Sam just looks at her, "cmon, you know it's true" says Wanda.

Sam just continues eating as Peter gets up, "I want eggs, anybody else?", "I'll take some please", "me also Pete", says Wanda and Natasha, as he grabs what he needs and starts cooking. Tony walks in and smells the eggs, "Peter, you cooking for me? You didn't have to", "I didn't, this is for me Wanda and Natasha, cook your own food", says Peter, as Natasha just smiles, "yeah Tony, cook your own food", she says jokingly.

Wanda just laughs at the exchange as Tony makes his coffee with a pout, "cmon, I'm no cook", "yeah, I can be the witness to that", says Rhodey, as he chuckles. Peter gives Natasha and Wanda their plates and start eating, "I see the kid isn't dead, thank you for not killing him yet", says Tony, "I almost died, Natasha is one tough cookie", says Peter, "dont worry, he did good, he'll get better", says Steve.

A few hours later

The team are in the meeting room and are being told of a few new missions, which Steve, Sam. Rhodey and Vision will go on, leaving Natasha, Wanda and Peter here at the Compound while Tony is out with SI Business.
Peter listens as he explains the missions the four are going on, and understands they also help out in saving people from natural disasters, so at least he saves people and not just fight.

"We all leave in 2 hours so let's get ready, while the one's staying can relax and have fun while your here", says Steve, "okbthen meeting adjourned", says Steve, as everyone walks out, Peter being the last one. He can understand him not going on a mission yet, but he wishes he can go, as he walks to the common area, his phone goes off, and sees its Ned, but stops the call and texts him, "who was that?", asks Wanda, "just my friend, don't worry about it",  says Peter, "does he know your Spiderman?", asks Wanda in a whisper, "just between you and me, he does but he keeps it a secret, I trust him", says Peter, "if you trust him, so do I", she says.