Impressions

Author POV

It's been 3 weeks since Peter visited May because he's been training like crazy with Steve and Natasha, who are very impressed with how much Peter has improved, more Natasha is impressed with what Peter has learned from her and Steve, and admits he's alot better than when he started training. Steve and Natasha gang up on Peter in a 2 on 1 scenario and he holds his own for a good amount of time, but they eventually get the upper hand. Natasha throws Peter to the ground and Steve puts his shield at Peter's face, "ok ok I give up", says Peter, "good choice Pete", says Natasha, who is smiling.

Steve helps Peter up with a smile as well, "so, how'd I do?", "you're getting better everyday Peter, I'm really impressed and so is Natasha", says Steve. Natasha nods and walks with them towards the exit, "I'm definitely impressed, more than I have ever been, and I stand to say you can be better than anyone of us in the future", says Natasha, which then Steve agrees, "he can be and he will be".

Steve goes off towards his room to change, as do Peter and Natasha to their own rooms to clean off and change into something comfortable. Peter showers and puts on some black jeans and a red shirt with and his shoes and lays down on his bed and sees he has a message from May

May
Hope to see you soon, miss you and hope your training well. Call me when you have a chance tonight Peter. I LARB YOU

Peter smiles and decides to grab his headphones and listen to music while he's in his room.

Natasha has on some black pants, shoes, a red shirt with a black jacket. She is walking towards the kitchen and passes his room and hears him laughing, and she can't help but to smile. She admits she likes being around Peter, he makes her laugh and she feels good around him, because he see's her as more than a assassin, and that's what she likes about him.

As she walks towards the kitchen, she stops at Peter's room and knocks to see if he wants to eat something, but she doesn't get an answer, so she knocks again and still gets no answer so she opens the door and see's Peter with his headphones on and she smiles, just admiring how cute he is. She walks in and he see's her, "oh hey Natasha", "hey Pete, you wanna grab breakfast?", "yeah sounds good, I am getting hungry", she smiles, "then let's go".

Peter walks with Natasha towards the kitchen and find it empty. She starts cooking for the both of them as he is at the counter near her, "I can't wait, I love your cooking Natasha", "thanks Pete, I like yours also", "thanks Tasha, can I call you Tasha?", "yeah, of course, I got a nickname for you and you got one for me, seems fair", she says.

An Hour Later

Peter admits he likes being with Natasha. Peter thinks Natasha is the coolest Avenger he knows, next to Steve, Wanda and Tony of course. He just can't help to to feel that sensation when he's with Tasha, weather they're training or just hanging out, and he doesn't fight it, not one bit, mostly because he doesn't want to fight it, because he enjoys the feeling. It gives him comfort for some reason.

Natasha can't help to think about Peter everyday, she likes being around him, and being away from him doesn't give her a good feeling. She wants to be around him all the time, and she's addicted to Peter, and she can't get enough of his time. She finally realized she's in love with Peter, and she's only known him for  a month, but it's been the best month she's had, she met Peter, and she doesn't regret ever saying yes to wanting to train him.