Leipzig Airport!! Pt. 1

Author POV

Peter hides so he's not seen when they confront Steve and everyone else. He see's Steve come out dressed in his uniform and he runs to a helicopter, but Steve stops when Tony disables it with an EMP, and flies in front of him, with Rhodey next to him.

They start talking when T'Challa reveals himself, in his Black Panther suit, "anyways, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago, help a brother out", "you're after the wrong guy", says Steve.

Peter just listens as Tony argues, while Steve reveals their are more of these so called Winter Soliders, which worries Peter, who knew Steve must've had a reason for doing all this, "now I know the truth, I hope the others listen, I think Tasha will", he saysbin a whisper.

Natasha reveals herself and talks, "Steve, you know what's about to happen, do you really wanna punch your way out of this", she says. Steve looks determined to do what he had to do, but Tony gets impatient, "alright, I've run out of patience, go for it Pete!", Tony yells.

Peter reveals himself and webs up Steve's hands and takes his shield, "sup Steve", "Peter, why are you here?", "he's doing his job Steve, that's why he's here", "I can't believe you dragged him into this", says Steve.

"Well no offense, but you dragged Wanda and Clint into this", "he's right, dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she didn't wanna leave, I'm tryna-", says Tony, "- I'm trying keep you from tearing the Avengers apart", "you did that when you signed", says Steve.

Tony just gets more mad, and Peter doesn't like where this is going, "that's it, your gonna turn in Barnes and your coming with us now, because it's us!", says Tony, as Natasha and Peter wince at how Tony states his sentence.

Peter just watches what goes down as Steve just raises his hands and an arrow release his hands from the webbing, which then Tony look behind him, "alright Lang", says Steve, which Peter then hears something, "guys, something-". Natasha sees a man in a red suit grow out of nowhere and kick Peter and take Steve's shield back, "I believe this is yours Captain America", he says.

"Wh-what the hell was that", says Rhodey, as Peter recovers, "I got 2 in the parking deck, one of thems Maximoff, Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?", Peter hears Tony say that as he flies away, "I got two in the terminal, one of them is Barnes", "Barnes is mine", says T'Challa.

T'Challa runs but is stopped by Steve, as Natasha's is face to face with this new guy, while Peter swings towards the terminal, and lands on the window, "what the hell is that?", "damn, that's Peter, a friend of mine and Steve", Sam says. Peter jumps and flies into the terminal, kicking down Sam, and catching Barnes punch, "hey man, listen I wanna talk really -", Peter was saying before being caught off guard by Sam.

Peter jumps off of Sam and swings around as he dodges what ever stuff Sam has shooting at him, but then stops on raing, as he senses something and looks behind him, "oh god". Peter dodges a sign and webs it towards himself and throws it back, "hey buddy I think you lost this", he says.

The sign hits the pillar Barnes is hiding behind, as Sam kicks Peter , but he catches himself and webs up a part of the boosters on Sam's wings, which Sam then falls onto a part of something, and as he gets up, Peter webs his hands to the railing, and lands some distance away, "sorry Sam, but I'm just doing my job but-", "you hurt Wanda's feelings", "yeah, I know, that's why I'm here, this isn't personal-", Peter says, as he looks at the other guy, if he remembers his name was Barnes.

"Hey, your Steve's friend, am I right?", "yeah, why you asking?", Peter just looks and asks, "is it true about those other Winter Soliders?", he asks, "it is, which is why we're doing what we're doing Peter", says Sam.

Peter just nods and turns away, "If Tony asked, you used Redwing to throw me out of the terminal, I'm letting you go, I knew Steve had to have had a reason for doing what he's been doing". Peter just swings out of the terminal as Sam and Bucky free themselves.

Peter lands outside and see's Natasha on the floor, and he helps her up, "you ok Tasha?", "yeah, I'll be fine", he says, as they see Steve and his group run but Vision stops them by shooting the ground with his beam, "Captain Rogers, I know you believe what you're doing is for the collective good, but you must surrender now".

Both of them join Tony and the others and stare each other down, as Steve and his team start walking , "this is gonna end well", says Natasha sarcastically. They shall start running, then some fly, and clash with each other

Peter see's some red energy heading his way and jumps over it and knows who it belonged to, "Wanda", he says, as she looks at him, "Peter", she says, firing more energy, but he dodges and swings into the sky, then she starts throwing cars at him, but he dodges them gracefully, which Wanda is grateful he didn't get hit, even if she threw the cars at him.