Sexual Love!

Author POV

1 Week Before Christmas

Peter is currently trying to sleep after a long day of school, which has become difficult to say the least. He wakes up and see's it's almost 1 in the morning and he decides to go to Natasha's room since Wanda is currently on a mission with Vision and Rhodey.

He opens the door and finds her awake, "hey Pete, can't sleep?", he shakes his head, "nope, not for a second, may I?", she smiles and he closes the door and lays next to Natasha, and they both hold each other close.

They enjoy the moment of holding each other close, "Peter, I Love You, and I know I say it everytime we're together, but I mean it, I keep falling more in love with you everyday", she says, as she strokes his hair.

Peter look at Natasha with all his love as she looks at him and soon they begin kissing passionately, and they do that for a good while before they pull apart to breath. They both just get up and put their lips together again, and Natasha lays Peter on her bed and straddles him. As they passionately kiss, Peter rests his hands on her thighs, and she takes things further, pulling off his shirt, revealing Peter's toned abs and chest, which she immediately puts her hands on and continues to kiss Peter.

Peter then grabs Natasha's ass and messages them, making her moan into the kiss, as they both begin tongue to tongue action. Soon Peter then throws Natasha on the bed and he eats on top of her and he takes of her shirt, seeing how it's only fair, revealing her breasts, which Peter licks her left breast and nipple

He switches when every few seconds to tease Natasha, who just moans and then holds his head between her breasts. Peter gets free and takes off Natasha's panties and just enjoys the view, "wow", "first time seeing a shaved pussy?", "first pussy I've ever seen a pussy to be honest", he says, making her smile, "so you're a virgin?". He smiles and nods, "yeah, I am, lucky you", he says, bringing his index and middle finger from his right hand and starts slowly rubbing Natasha, which she then moans.

After almost 2 minutes, Peter spits and continues rubbing her, and gets more faster, "damn Peter, don't stop, I want more!", she says, holding her bed for dear life. Peter smiles, knowing Natasha is enjoying this, "trust me Natasha, we're just getting started", he says, before he licks her pussy, which then makes Natasha moan.

Peter continues fingering Natasha while he licks her, making her moan louder as time passes by, and she then wraps her legs around Peter, not wanting this to end, "Peter, I-", she was saying before Peter starts to finger fuck her.

"You like that Tasha? It's OK, just admit it babe", he says, waiting for to answer, but she just moans and looks down and nods, "thats good enough for me, just let me continue".
Peter then lays kisses on her stomach and goes up, which he stops finger fucking Tasha, who looks, "really? I wanted more Peter", Tasha said in a pleading tone, "trust me, we're getting to the fun part babe", he says, getting up and taking off his shorts and boxers, revealing his dick.

Natasha gasps at how well endowed Peter is, 'he is the biggest I've ever been with' she thinks, as she just gets on her knees, "I made you feel good, can you do the same for me Nat", he says. She just nods and starts licking his dick, which Peter just enjoys. He feels the wetness of her tongue, and he just breaths quietly, "oh my god".

Natasha licks for couple more minutes before Peter moans loud enough for Natasha to hear, "damn", "don't worry Peter-", she says, making Peter sit on her bed and puts him on his back, "- let me make you feel good".

Natasha kisses and licks the tip of Peter's dick for a minute before she takes as much of him into her mouth. Peter holds the bed sheets as Natasha sucks him off. Natasha moves her head up and down as he tries taking all of Peter's dick in her mouth, but struggles.

Natasha loses tack of time of how long she's been sucking off Peter, not wanting to stop at all. Peter grunts as Natasha licks his dick again as pre-cum is released, "tasty", she says. Peter fixes her hair as Natasha takes all of Peter's dick in her mouth. She continues where she left off as Peter now mouth fucks Natasha, moving his hips lightly, before he gets faster.

"Tasha, I'm gonna cum soon", he says in a grunt, as he keeps face fucking her. She stops and smiles, "let me take it all Peter, cum inside my mouth, just face fuck me like you've been doing", she says.

Peter continues to face fuck Natasha for another minute before he releases ropes of cum down her throat. He grunts and holds Natasha's head so she can taste his cum.

Natasha gives Peter's dick a few more licks before she gets up and joins Peter on the bed, "that was amazing Peter, but we're not done yet", she says in a seductive way, as she lines her pussy with Peter's dick, "you ready Pete?". Peter nods as Natasha takes his dick little by little, "oh god Peter, you have the biggest dick I've ever taken, all the guys I've been with pale in comparison to you", she says, as she puts her hands on his muscular body.

She bites her bottom lip as she just to get comfortable with Peter inside her, "Peter, I love you", she says, leaning down getting close to Peter, "I love you too Tasha", he says. He soon begins moving along with her slowly, and she moans, "d-don't stop Peter, I want more", she says

Peter just grabs her ass and holds her close, not wanting to end this. Along side their grunts and moans, flesh slapping against flesh was heard, and the smell of sex was in the air.

Time has eluded them as they rock their bodies against each other, as Peter fucks Natasha's pussy, making her almost scream, but he passionately kisses her to keep it quiet. They kiss for some minutes as Peter fucks Natasha, but he pulls away, "Peter, I'm gonna cum soon", "so am I", "let it all out Peter, cum in me", she says.

Peter and Natasha are soon holding each other close as they fuck like its their last time. Natasha's eyes roll to the back of her head as she cums all over Peter, who continues fucking Natasha.

Peter grunts as he stops and releases ropes of cum into Natasha, who just kisses Peter. After about 3 minutes of them just holding each other close, Peter picks up Natasha and now he's on top, "Tasha, I don't wanna stop yet", "me neither Pete", they both says. Peter passionately kiss Natasha as she fucks her for a second time. Natasha knows she's been fucked real good, and she doesn't want it to stop, not at all.

The Next Morning

Peter is on top of Natasha, and both are naked with their cloths thrown around the room. Peter wakes up and see's the mess that is on Natasha's room and finds himself naked. Natasha wakes up and see's Peter cleaning the sleep out of his eyes, but she just smiles, "hey there", she says, seductively, which Peter hears and smiles as he turns her way.

"Tasha, last night was amzing", he says, as he fixes her hair out of their faces, "that it was Peter, I'm glad I could be your first", she says with a smile. Peter smiles as well and just holds her close, "I love that this is a Saturday, you won't be late for school", "I'd skip it too be here with you", "and I'd be pissed if you skipped school Peter", she says.

The rest of their time is spent with them talking and cuddling with smiles on their faces, before they get hungry and head to the kitchen to eat, after they gwt dressed of course.