Peter Parker/ Spiderman

Ch.2/ Peter Parker/Spiderman

Author POV

Later That Day

We see a kid with brown hair, some jeans, a white shirt and a blur jacket walking out of an elevator and walks to a door. He grabs keys from his back pocket and opens the door, but since he has his ear phones on, he doesn't pay attention to the man on the couch, "Hey May", "Hey Peter, how was your last day of school?", "it was great, look outside, there this crazy car parked in the front-", the kid was saying, but stops as he see's the Tony Stark on his couch talking to his Aunt May.

"Wha- what, hi ummm- what are you doing here?", asks Peter, surprised that Tony Stark is in his apartment, "hey, I was just talking to you Aunt May about something important", he says. Peter looks towards his aunt and she whispers, "he knows", which shocks him, "yeah, I know kid, your Spiderman", he says.

Peter starts to freak out, "dont worry, I've been watching you for 3 months and I wanted to ask your Aunt May before I ask you, and she agrees, well kinda agrees this could be good for you", he says, "yeah, but it's your decision, remember that Pete", May says. Tony stands up and looks at Peter, "how would you like to join the team?", "join the team?", Peter asks a little confused, "yeah, I want you to join the Avengers kid, I believe you have a great future as one".

That supries Peter that the person he looks up to thinks he can be an Avenger, "really, but I haven't proven myself yet", says Peter, "yes you have, while we were in Sokovia stopping a human killing robot, you stopped Connors, a man who wanted to turn all of New York into those Lizard creatures like him, for me and Steve, that's good enough", "wait, Steve, as in Captain America Steve Rogers?". Tony nods, "yes, that same Steve, he's kinda hesitant to be honest but I think he'll change his mind once you start training and show you can hang and be an Avenger", says Tony as he takes a sip of the coffee May made for him.

"That sounds amazing, I say go for itmt, but be careful ok, I don't wanna lose you as well"  says May, and Peter nods. Peter understands where she comes from, them just losing Ben Parker, his uncle, something he still isn't over, but knows that he would be proud of who he is today.

Peter looks at Tony and smiles, "if I accept, I want just one thing", "name it kid?", "that my Aunt May is going to be protected while I am an Avenger, she's all I got left of family", says Peter, "dont worry, she'll be fine and protected, and that's a promise", says Tony.

"If I may ask Mr. Stark?", "please, just call me Tony kid", "ok then ,Tony, when do I star?", "you can move in Monday, I'm gonna send a friend of mine, his name's Happy and he'll come and get your belongings, but only what necessary, like cloths and your Spiderman gear", says Tony. "Ok, so then I just pack kinda light", "exactly, and you cancome visit your Aunt May when your not busy training or saving the world as an Avenger", says Tony.

He then looks at the bag pack Peter had with him, "is your suit in there? May I see it?", he asks and Peter brings out his Spiderman suit, "nice eye wear, but I can make a better suit than this, so just bring that amazing webbing of yours and leave that suit in the closet, it's time for an upgrade, which you will get in about a week or so", says Tony as he finishes his cup of coffee.

"So Oeter, looks like your gonna be an Avenger huh!", says May, "yeah, I am, that's a yes Tony", says Pefer, "great, like I said, Happy will be here in the weekend to grab your bags and I'll see you at the Compound on Monday of course". Tony then opens the door to leave, "and this is a really nice apartment you have here", he says before he finally leaves.

May hugs Peter, "look at you, my awesome nephew is an Avenger", says May, "yeah, I'm still trying to process what justed happened", "well, you saved New York and Tony Stark made you an Avenger, that's what happened", says May, "I say we go celebrate, what would you like to eat?", "anything would be nice, I'm starting to get really hungry", says Peter, as he and May leave to go eat.