Peter and Natasha's Time!

Author POV

2 Months Later

It's mid-October and Peter returned from a mission yesterday that he had with Natasha, a stakeout mission to capture someone, and it came with the guy having some back up, but they took them down and completed the mission.

Peter's life these last two months have been crazy, especially since he's become the talk of all the girls at the school, which drives Flash so crazy, he just can't believe how Peter changed so much over the summer, and has made it his mission to embarrass Peter, but that doesn't work at all.

For Peter,  his life is great, his relationships with Wanda and Natasha are better, always spending time with them when they have chances. Currently while Wanda is out of state visiting Sokovia, Peter is currently with Tasha, both just laying down, enjoying each others company, until Tasha hears a snore and looks at Peter, who is asleep, and she finds comfort in that and holds him closer and kisses his temple, "God Peter, stop being so god damn adorable", she says with a smile.

She soon falls asleep holding Peter and  snores lightly, which wakes Peter up, "what time is it?". He looks at his phone and notices its almost 2 in the morning, "must've been tired from the day, and I'm still sleepy, but now I gott use the restroom". He gets off of Tasha and kisses her forehead before seeing her dimple on her face, "hehe that makes her even more beautiful", he says with a smile.

He walks into her bath room and sees he has a text from Wanda, which he replies to.

Wanda
You must be asleep, but I just wanna say Good Night Babe! Wish I was with you, I miss holding you! I miss kissing you! I miss everything about you! You're my nerd Peter Parker! Love You!

Peter just smiles.

Peter
I miss you too Wanda. When you return, it'll be me and you, that I can promise! I'm gonna hold you tight in my arms! I'm gonna kiss those lips! I'm gonna be your pillow for as long as you want it! Love You!

He sends the text and finishes using the restroom and exits to find Tasha awake, "oh Pete, there you are, I thought you left", "no, I wouldn't leave you in the middle of the night-", he says laying down next to her in her embrace, "especially when this is where I wanna be at the moment", he says looking her, making her smile.

She just looks at him with love and strokes his hair, "and this is where I wanna be right now, with you Pete", she says, kissing his temple. He smiles and cups her right side of her face, "I'm not gonna lie, you have that really cute dimple and I like it".

Natasha just blushes at Peter's statement and laughs quietly, "stop Peter!", she pleads, which he just smiles and kisses her cheek, "sorry Tasha, but that was funny, forgive me", he says with puppy dog eyes, which makes her laugh quietly, "ok ok, just one request l, hold me close, I like it in your arms Peter", "of course", he says, wrapping his arms around her. Sometime later, they're both asleep with smiles on their faces, and everything is alright in their lives.