You'll Always Be In My Heart!

Author POV

Christmas Eve

With Natasha

Natasha is currently in her room at the Compound, missing Peter. She's packing her bags for an important business trip and knows she gonna miss Peter dearly while she's away, but luckily she'll be back in a few weeks time.

She packs 2 weeks worth of cloths before she interupted by a knock at the door, "hey Tasha, it's me Pete", she hears immediately smiling and runs to open the door. When she does, she see's a hand behind his back, "hey Pete-", she hugs him, "- what is behind your back?", she asks, but he pushes her in and closes the door, "sorry about that, but I wanted to do this privately".

He shows what he's hiding, a box that has has a paper that says, 'For Natasha' with a heart next to her name. Natasha just smiles, "this is for you Natasha, I hope you like it", says Peter, handing over her gift.

She grabs the box and opens it, and see's a golden necklace. The pendent is a P with a heart next to it that has a letter 'N', Natasha just smiles, "Peter, this means that I'm in your heart, am I right?", she asks, and he nods with a smile, "yeah, Natasha, I mean it when I say I love you", he says, putting their foreheads together, making her smile.

They then passionately kiss for a minute before they pull apart, "as much as I really don't wanna go now, I have to Pete", "I know, I just wanted to give you your gift before you left and a hug, it won't be till next year until I get to see you", he says jokingly, which makes Natasha laugh, "ok not gonna lie, that was funny", she says, as she gets the necklace out of the box, "you mind helping me put it on?", she asks, "not at all", he says.

He grabs the necklace and puts it on Natasha, and she just touches it, "it's beautiful Peter, thank you", she says with a loving smile, as Peter wraps his arms around her, "of course, and now no matter how far apart we are, just know that you'll always be in my heart", he says, making her smile, "and you'll always be in mine Peter, I love you!".

Christmas Day

With Wanda

Natasha left just a few hours after Peter gave her the necklace, and now it's Wanda's turn to get her gift. But he waited for today to give it to her.. With May asleep, it's now or never and he grabs the box holding Wanda's necklace and hides it behind his back, "Wanda, I have one last present for you, Merry Christmas!", he says, showing the box.

She takes it and smiles when she see's the paper the reads, 'For Wanda', with a heart after her name. She hugs Peter and kisses him, "Peter, thank you, I didn't expect this", "well, I wanted to give you something that reminded you of me if we're ever far apart", he says, cupping her face as he quietly whispers.

She smiles and ideas the box and see's a golden necklace with a pendent P and a heart, and inside the heart is a 'W'. "W for Wanda?", he nods, "yeah, it's a design I came up with and worked on getting for you and one for Natasha for the last couple months", he says, "it means I'll always love you Wanda, no matter what happens".

She cups his face and brings hers close, "I'll always love you Peter", she says, kissing him passionately. They separate after almost a minute and she grabs the necklace, "allow me to put it on", "that would be nice Pete", she says, holding her brown hair out of the way.

Peter puts it on and wraps his arms around Wanda, who just smiles, "Peter, thank you for giving me the best Christmas", "thanks Wanda-", he says, as he lays down on his bed and brings Wanda with him, "sorry, I wanted to get comfortable", he says, "so did I". They both hold each other close, not wanting to let go and wnjoy their touch. Soon light snoring is heard and both are asleep, with smiles on their faces.