No More School

Author POV

3 Month Later

"Finally, no more school", "what's up Peter? Is something wrong?", "well, yeah, I was getting sick and tired of all the girls asking me out and checking me out", he says, as Ned walks next to him, "well, I'd kill to be in your position Peter", "of course you would be", says Peter, as they leave the school, "oh, remember, Liz is throwing a party next Friday and we're invited", "of course I remember, I'll see you buddy".

Peter gets into his car and drives off the May's house and puts on music. He soon gets a call from Wanda, "hey Peter, how was you last day of school?", "it was ok, how was your day?", "considering the fact that I have this huge mission next Thursday, I'm great", "hold up, what kind of mission?", "just to catch someone who Steve's been trying to capture", says Wanda.

Peter parks the car and turns it off, "who else is going?", "me, Natasha, Sam and Steve". Peter hasn't been on a mission in over 2 weeks, but then again until now there really hasn't been missions, "well, good luck out there, kick ass", "trust me, we will, this person won't see us coming", "oh, and don't let your guard down, and be safe".

Peter gets out his car and walks into the building, "yeah, I'm gonna take a shower, I'll call you tonight", "ok, bye babe", says Peter. He walks into his apartment and fi ds May watching TV, "hey May", "Peter, hiw was school?", "it was good, just glad this school year is over though, it's been tough", "says you, all those girls were throwing themselves at you and you said no", "I know, but it's complicated May, I'm currently seeing someone", he says, which May then smiles.

"What's her name?", she asks, making Peter regret what he said, "her name is Natalie", he says with a smile, as he remembers how Natasha told him of how many aliases she once had. "Oh, I'm gonna go on patrol but I'll be back for dinner", "ok, stay safe Peter".

Peter closes his door to his room and puts on his suit and climbs out the window, and swings around New York, just enjoying this Friay Afternoon.

A Few Hours Later

Peter is currently laying in his room when Natasha texts him.

Tasha
Sorry for not texting you, been a busy day. I have a mission next week with Wanda, Sam and Steve and we'll be leaving in a couple days to prepare. Just wanted to say I love you and I wish you were in my arms tonight.

Peter just smiles and texts back while he takes a drink from his water.

Peter
Good Luck on the mission. I already knew you had a mission, Wanda called me earlier, but anyways, just stay safe and kick ass. I love too. I also wish I was in your arms.

He puts down the phone and starts listening to music and just relaxes after a long day for Peter. He just thinks of how hes gonna be alone for a few days, if that's possible, but he's not too worried about that, he's worried because he know this mission is extremely dangerous of Steve has been trying to capture him.

So being worried about Natasha and Wanda is a lovely boyfriend thing, but he's just worried somethings gonna happen, he has a bad feeling about it, but he hopes he's wrong about this, he hopes everything works out fine for the mission.