We're Done!

Author POV

Everyone goes there separate ways, but Wanda goes with Peter to his room, she was curious as to why he was so silent during the discussion.

They walk into his room and she closes the door, "hey, you wanna talk about something?", she asks, he just looks at her, "I'm not sure I do Wanda, no offense", he says, laying down, "what's wrong Peter, I can see somethings wrong, tell me", she asks.

"Well Wanda-", he stops, and looks away, "I- no we need to stay together, the team, the world needs us", he says. Wanda just listens to Peter. "What if something big comes soon, we're all gonna need to be together to save the world, and-", he cuts himself off.

Wanda just looks at him, "you're gonna sign aren't you?", she asks, but he stays for a few seconds before he nods, "yeah, I am". She just looks at him, "I can tell, you we're really thinking in your head earlier", she says, "maybe you should too Wanda, the world still needs the Avengers", he says.

She just looks at him in disbelief, "I don't know yet Peter, I still need time to figure out what I wanna do", she says, "but staying together is more important than how we stay together, please Wanda-", he says, but Wanda stops him.

"Peter, don't influence my choice, please", "what, no, that's not what I wanna do, I'm just giving my reasons", he says, "well, to me, it sounded like you we're making my choice".

Peter and Wanda just stare at each other, "Wanda, I wouldn't do something like that, your choice is your choice", he says.

"Peter, I think Sam and Steve are right, we need to do what's right, in our own hands, the world is safe", "and what if something like this happens again like in Lagos, I don't wanna think about what will happen then".

Wanda just gives Peter a look of disbelief, "we'll be together in that", "Wanda, it's not that simple", "yes it is", "no it's not", "yes it is Peter, nothing will happen to us", "look, I don't wanna be called a monster, or a damn nuke ok, I already get enough hate being called a menace", he says.

"Is that what this is about? You don't wanna be compared to what I'm going through", "what? No, that's not it", "yes it is Peter, you're scared", "no, don't say that ok", "but it's true-", she says, "I can read your mind, and you're scared", "look, I don't think I can take it, being called a monster like you can ok".

Peter realizes what he said immediately and looks at Wanda, "I'm so sorry Wan-", he gets cut off as Wanda slaps him, "I knew it", "wait, Wanda, come back", "no Peter, we're done", says Wanda, fighting back her tears, "wait, I'm sorry please just let me explain", "no, we're over... I need time", she says, walking out.

Peter just sits on his bed and starts crying, "what have I done", he says. Natasha walks into his room and see's him crying, "hey, whats wrong Peter?", she ask, as she starts comforting him, "me and W-Wanda had an argument and she broke it off", "oh Peter, I'm so sorry", "and it's all my fault... what have I done", he says, as he cries on Natasha's shoulder, "don't worry, you'll fix this, just give it time".