Breakout & Safe House!

Author POV

Peter, Wanda, Clint, Sam and Scott have lost track of how long they've been in this prison in the middle of the sea. All Peter knows is that it's been about 2 months since they all were put here. Usually there is a guard here, but not this time, there hadn't been a guard for a few minutes, "so since we're alone, we can talk, how you guys feeling?", asks Clint, who needs a shave, while Peter's hair has grown longer.

They all talk and laugh for a couple minutes before Peter hears something, "hold up, I heard something", he says. Everyone else just stays quiet then hear bangs, "what the hell is going on out there?", asks Scott, "dont know, but the noises are getting closer", says Clint.

They hear bangs and thumps getting louder, then silence... they hear nothing. The door opens and in comes Steve, which make Sam smile, "it's about time", "sorry, hard to infiltrate what's in between the middle of the ocean", he says, letting Clint free.

Steve free's Scott, while Clint free's Wanda, then helps Peter, as Scott free's Sam, "man it feels good to be free of that collar", says Peter, as Sam helps him take off the jacket, "and you still look like shit Pete", he says. They both laugh and walk out with Steve, "how are we getting out of here?", ask Clint, "I have a ride, isn't that right?", says Steve, as Natasha comes out of the room, "yeah, that's right, thank me later", she says smiling.

Peter smiles as well, "I don't wanna be here for another minute", "yeah, let's get outta here", say Peter and Clint. They all get on the Quinjet and leave the Raft.

Natasha sits next to Peter and fixes his hair, "you need a haircut", he just smiles, "yeah, and a bath", he says, "that makes all 5 of you", she says, "great, look what you started Peter", "sorry guys".

Peter looks at Natasha, "I like the blonde hair", he says, "I needed a new look, especially since I was in the run for 2 months", she says. "I wanna ask, where are we going?", "a safe house we've established, we're almost there, ETA 20 minutes", says Steve.

They reach the safe house and get off the Quinjet and walk together, "nice place, but I think I wanna not be here", says Clint, "I think I'm gonna go home, I wanna be with my family", "yeah, I wanna be close to my daughter, sorry Cap", Scott says.

They all walk in and see some stuff, "this is an old SHIELD safe house that hasn't been used in a few years, so we got what we need for some time, but it's not recommended we stay for too long", says Natasha. We have two showers, so who goes first?", she asks, "ladies first", Peter says, "agreed".

Wanda follows Natasha to the restroom while Peter looks around, "you guys got any food here, they barely fed any of us", "yeah, I can go for some food as well", says Sam, "yeah, in the kitchen, eat away", sys Clint, as he leads the way.

A Few Hours Later

Pete, Wanda and Natasha are in a room, separated from the others, wanting alone time. It's been a long time since they've had a moment like this, "I missed this, just us having our moment", says Peter, as Wanda and Natasha nod their heads. Natasha just smiles, "I missed you while I was on the run Peter, I wanted you by my side", she says, holding Peter close.

Peter looks at her, "where were you actually? I mean I'm glad Ross didn't catch you, but-", "I had some stuff to do, I went to save my old family", "oh, you mean the one you were raised with?". Tasha just nods, "umhm, we got into some trouble, but we solved it", she says.

Peter just kisses her forehead, then he kisses Wanda's as well, "I love you both, never forget that", he says. Wanda looks at Peter and smiles, "I'm never gonna forget that, I love you too", she says.

They all soon fell asleep, all smiling, for the first time in months, they are happy and don't need to hide their relationship from anyone.